Dildo Choice

Hey,
So Im going to purchase two dildos in the 2 for £30 deal. I have one definite glass fildo but I cant decide between these two for my second one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22814

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28715

They seem very similar in style and reviews. I dont mind which colour. Was just wondering if anyone had any strong opinions on which to pick?

Prefer the look of the second one personally :)

Ooo tough choice I have the second on my wishlist so id probably go for that x

I have the second one in black and the suction cup is amazing, you could leave it hanging from the ceiling its that good (althought it'd be a tad hard to use.) I find it a little on the short side for any real 'action' but the other one is only.5 of an inch bigger which is negligible. If you want to know anything in particular about it feel free to ask :) x

Shadow Collector wrote:

Prefer the look of the second one personally :)

Me too ! I'm not keen on flesh stuffs ,but I prefer the look of the head on second one x

Second one, the colour does it for me. I'm not a massive fan of the flesh coloured ones

Thanks for the replies.

Echo32B wrote:

I have the second one in black and the suction cup is amazing, you could leave it hanging from the ceiling its that good (althought it'd be a tad hard to use.) I find it a little on the short side for any real 'action' but the other one is only.5 of an inch bigger which is negligible. If you want to know anything in particular about it feel free to ask :) x

Hey Echo32B, do the balls provide any stimulation? Ive never had a dildo with balls

I would go with the first one. Only coz would prefer that one ourselves rather than a pink dildo.

popk1n wrote:

Thanks for the replies.

Echo32B wrote:

Hey Echo32B, do the balls provide any stimulation? Ive never had a dildo with balls

Yep if your using the suction cup and riding it, the balls do feel good, I dont really know what exactly I like about the feeling of them; as they dont reach the clit, but it just feels good to have that squish there, espechially if you've stuck it to a wall and are riding it hard. I have ones with and without but always prefer the ones with balls.

I have the black version of the second one and it's great, so I'd go for the second one :)

The second one is silicone and will last years, the first one is a porous material, can harbour mould and bacteria, and should be changed after a few months. At least that's what I read on sex toy material safety.

I prefer the second one, the suction cup would be useful and I am personally not keen on flesh coloured ones.

Looks its going to be the bright pink second one! :)
Thanks for the help guys. Im ordering on wednesday so fingers crossed I like everything :D

It seems there is an overwhelming majority in favour of the second one. I don't like flesh colour or pink as a colour but I would Definately go for the second one. I don't have either but I have gifted the second one to a Lovehoney friend and she loved it.

Talia wrote:

The second one is silicone and will last years, the first one is a porous material, can harbour mould and bacteria, and should be changed after a few months. At least that's what I read on sex toy material safety.

Second one for exactly this reason

I own {and love!) the second one :}

Hope you enjoy.

Bit late but the second one, for sure.

Wow. OUTSTANDINGLY unanimous haha

I was most definitely out voted. Lol.

Yeah, Im sorry bondagegod the lovehoney community has spoken! Thanks for commenting though :D