deep throat toys?

I really enjoy deep throating dildo's :) but some materials seem to be nicer than others; I had a dildo made of 'skin safe rubber' that wasn't as easy to use, but a different one described as simply 'rubber' is much better!

I'm planning my next purchase and I am considering a jelly dildo as this sounds good, but thought I'd ask for some advice first?

Does anyone else enjoy this and if so, have you found some materials better than others?

Never tried this myself. However, was thinking that a glass dildo could be OK for this.

I have never done this but as Love Wasp says glass seems a good idea! Lovely and smooth x

I think I might be too worried about knocking my teeth on a glass dildo! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I've found I need something really soft and smooth for it to be comfortable at the back of my throat, something hard would be difficult to swallow (ha!) no matter how smooth.

I've deep throated a glass one before. It's lovely and you can change the temperature

Barnabus wrote:

I think I might be too worried about knocking my teeth on a glass dildo! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I've found I need something really soft and smooth for it to be comfortable at the back of my throat, something hard would be difficult to swallow (ha!) no matter how smooth.

Didn't really think about smashing teeth on it, good point!

I find the texture of a lot of dildos and vibrators too rubbery if that makes sense? Well find for downstairs action but probably not good for oral.

Hope someone can advise you :)

Would a glass one be a little too rigid too? I would have thought jelly would give you just a bit of flex for the slight curves in the throat. Not tried myself, mind you.

If you are after a jelly one, I can recommend this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16727

great price too x

ShannonMarlene wrote:

I've deep throated a glass one before. It's lovely and you can change the temperature

Wow, that's really interesting ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) I can imagine something hot would be amzing, but I'm surprised a glass one wasn't uncomfortable! Did it not hurt at all? Do you know what sort of size it was?

JuicyJ89 wrote:

Barnabus wrote:

Didn't really think about smashing teeth on it, good point!

I find the texture of a lot of dildos and vibrators too rubbery if that makes sense? Well find for downstairs action but probably not good for oral.

Hope someone can advise you :)

Thanks ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) and I think I do know what you mean; I think that's what I found with one I had, the material just wasn't right for oral, even though it seemes soft and smooth :\

Purring-Pussy wrote:

If you are after a jelly one, I can recommend this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16727

great price too x

Thanks! I may well go for that one, looks great ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)