what the most difficult sex toy you find hard to use?In why?

I cant deall with spike glass are line on a glass sex toy.What do you thing?

spikes or just bumps and ridges?

I sometimes find ridges a little too uncomfortable (especially on cheaper toys), don't mind them on glass dildo's, but I do prefer smooth toys.

I now really hate jelly toys. Much prefer harder toys.

I think if you think a glass toy is too sharp, then you have a faulty product. Glass toys are mainly hand blown and are very very smooth. They shouldn't cause any discomfort at all.

i think i know the toy you are on about some toys have ridges or like one of mine its twisty they work better when used cold :) if you dont like toys with ridges or ripples or bumps they have a good choice of smooth glass toys

I agree I don't like jelly toys ether.

MrsMcX wrote:

I think if you think a glass toy is too sharp, then you have a faulty product. Glass toys are mainly hand blown and are very very smooth. They shouldn't cause any discomfort at all.

Yes, they are smooth. But they are also very rigid. So it is possible for them to cause discomfort. :) I didn't get along with my glass dildo - probably wouldn't be buying another one, even one without any bumps/ridges.

My least favourite toy so far was a vibrator on a band to go around your tongue, it was horrible to use and really tricky; both me and my partner hated it and gave up quickly! Lol

The most difficult? That would have to be the Fleshlight, hands (and other Things) down. As hardcore as it was to get the Thing in, it was another ball altogether to get It out and not scream bloody murder at the top of my voice ;)

going a bit off topic but some women seem to complain about certain dildos being too firm and hard etc but then rave about glass dildos ,cant seem to fathom out how that works exactly .i mean what is harder and firmer than glass x

jeffngloria wrote:

going a bit off topic but some women seem to complain about certain dildos being too firm and hard etc but then rave about glass dildos ,cant seem to fathom out how that works exactly .i mean what is harder and firmer than glass x

I'm not sure if any other women share my opinion, but glass is smooth. Yes, its hard and rigid but compared to something rigid made out of, say silicone, it feels great. Silicone needs buckets of lube to feel comfortable, whereas glass glides across the skin (and other parts) efortlessly.

I don't like jelly toys at all. Silicone, glass or metal all the way.
Rigid silicone isn't anything like glass, It's nowhere near as comfortable because you need so much lube.

thanks for clearing that one up xx was baffling me that hehe

Well i love all type of sex toy but me in glass toys dnt get along.it to hard..i mean its easy to clean.but i gusee it all depend ong what type of sex you perfer

I actually find bullets really difficult! So hard for me to get the balance between intense-good and ahhhh far too much intensity!

I actually don't like internal toys, I find them uncomforatble and eventually my arm aches from tryin, thats why I stick to bullets x

i think the most difficult for me would be the Bully Boy from Loving Joy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1735 is pretty much the same it really requires me to be warmed up before use and most of the time i can't be bothered i want to get straight to the 'O' as quick as possible

why dnt you find a diffirent kind there or some thats soft in vibrates.may you can try placing the bullet on you clit in lay down close you legs n see how that feel.i hope that help sweete

hell sweet may you could try the cupid pink mini vibrator.it works well good..i hope that helps

hi using a butt plug and double ended dildo off lovehoney lets just say they feel good. x