deep throat

I read somehting earlier this week about gag reflex. I tried it with my finger and it worked but whether or not it will prove effective during oral is something I've yet to try!

Closing your left thumb in your left hand and sqeezing it hard, making a fist will stop your gag reflex.

I was eager to test it so like I said, I tested it out with my finger and it definitely worked for me.

Try it! x

Lol I think I may have to invest in some numbing spray as I gag if his cock goes in too deep has anyone tried the numbing mints? X

SugarSpice wrote:

I read somehting earlier this week about gag reflex. I tried it with my finger and it worked but whether or not it will prove effective during oral is something I've yet to try!

Closing your left thumb in your left hand and sqeezing it hard, making a fist will stop your gag reflex.

I was eager to test it so like I said, I tested it out with my finger and it definitely worked for me.

Try it! x

This is something I tried to and it does seem to work ,I think practise as well ,we are having lots of fun practising till I deep throat him completely .

Very useful thread! Thanks for starting it, I have quite a strong gag reflex and OH is rather large but getting some good tips :)

Sounds interesting I might look into it as well If someday im in that situation >///< darn gag reflex

I find my breathing is the biggest thing holding me back, I prefer taking a deep breathe before taking it down, then holding for as long as possible..it also gives a self strangulation effect which kinda gets me off too! Though thats just personal preference.

The best positions to be in? As long as you can really trust your partner and discuss a form of physical safe word, hand gesture for example, I find that laying on my back and hanging my neck off the bed/surface your on, letting him thrust in - this straightens and opens up the throat and helps a lot.

My favourite however is always 69, i find that every orgasm I have this way involves me taking him fully in and holding there till I'm done!

Good luck! You're man will love you for it, but its certainly not essential!