Trying to improve my deepthroating abilities

For various reason I always assumed that I would be able to deepthroat with ease, but when I finally managed to net myself a guy I found it really difficult to push past that barrier.

Partially because it was physically difficult and partially because I did not know he's forcing myself to go further would hurt him in any way because of the added pressure/angles etc.

I have been looking at some of the longer doc Johnson jelly toys so that I would have plenty of length to practice with and still be able to get a firm grip on the rest of the Tory.

Does anybody have any suggestions or other ideas that I could try?

Appreciate the help!!

"..I did not know **if** forcing myself..."

I'd just like to clarify that my boyfriend doesn't force me to do anything haha! Next time I'll check what Siri has typed before I hit 'post'!

Do a search for 'deepthroating'. There are plenty of threads about it on here. Also Lovehoney sell a numbing throat spray that apparently helps. Good luck.

"...rest of the **Toy**..."

Wow my proofreading is taking a hit today!

Practice makes perfect!

Try adjusting your positions too to open your throat up... though for me the most comfortable is being upright

I've found the positioning helps, kneeling on the bed while he stands is good, it allows a good range of movement. Also, plenty of spit, the wetter it is, the more easily it slides, and that helps reduce the gag (at least for me). Besides, its fun practising!

My OH looked on the net and found some great instructions on how to deep throat that were really good and helped her go all the way within only a few weeks of practice, it was a while ago so can't point you too them but I'm sure theres plenty of guides you could download, she has also got the throat numbing spray as one thing she just couldn't master was when fully deep throat me cumming down the back of her throat which she really wants to do, the spray is really good and helps with this.

Yes man wrote:

My OH looked on the net and found some great instructions on how to deep throat that were really good and helped her go all the way within only a few weeks of practice, it was a while ago so can't point you too them but I'm sure theres plenty of guides you could download, she has also got the throat numbing spray as one thing she just couldn't master was when fully deep throat me cumming down the back of her throat which she really wants to do, the spray is really good and helps with this.

the thing I found with the throat spray is that it didn't last long and had to keep reapplying it, which half way through play is really off putting.

That spray also desensises the man if he enters to soon after it's application.