Looking for BJ and cum advice

Hi all
I'm looking for advice. My OH loves giving me a BJ (she likes the taste, pre-cum in her mouth etc) and can do great deep throat however she doesn't like when I cum in her mouth. The part she hates is when the cum shoots out and hits the back of her throat. Any tips or advice on how to avoid this part (without me pulling out)? She wants me to cum in her mouth but it's just that feeling hitting the back of the throat she can't do. Is there anything I can do to make it less powerful? Or anything she can do to make it less powerful/not hit the back of the throat?

Thanks in advance

Focus on just stimulating the head with her lips when you're close so that you're as far from her throat as possible, and have her stimulate your head with the tip of her tongue so you (hopefully) finish underneath her tongue and bloacked from hitting the back of her throat.

Have you tried this, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26521
Its a spray that numbs the back of the throat to aid deep throat, my OH has tried it and it works if you get it in the right place.
Alternatively she just kept up the deep throat training to train her gag reflex so she can now take the hit in the back of her throat, its taken a while but it is possible and well worth the effort from both points of view.

Thanks for the replies. Worth a shot. In the past she bought a BJ spray but didn't want to try it in the end.
But under the will be worth a try - lol just got to convince her to give it a go as it's taken a few years to build her up to perform oral on me

What mk7 said.

If I'm in a good enough mood and let my husband cum in my mouth I wait until he's close and kinda aim it at my cheek if that makes sense?

+1 for catching under your tongue

Exactly what mk7 said !! She will literally suck it out and drink it at the same time. It's how I do it, pretend it's a big fleshy straw ;) suck away

if it really revolts her (and I'll be honest here and say I can't stand it) would you consider using a condom? totally solves the issue