deep throat

Hi guys I really want to deep throat my man I can nearly do it but I can't get past the gaging bit . Do the sprays you can get help ? Or has any one got any tips x

Hey, best thing with all deep throating is relaxing as when you gag just take a deep breaths and try to relax your throat.

Will admit I have no touncils which seems to make it easier (not that i had them removed for that purpose lol, i had it done when i was little) going by what my friends say about giving bj. Also suggest you take control of the guy so if he standing you hold his arse and pull him in rather then him been in charge.

Also suggest trying different positions, sounds silly but it helps.

I have tried to relax and take more but I still can't get past the gaging bit lol x

Think I will order that spray it sounds good x Thanks for the tip x

Xan123 wrote:

I found that if I lay on my back on a bed or table, with my head hanging off the end, I find I can take my husband a lot deaper without gagging.

Yes off the bed dose help x

Taylor77 wrote:

Xan123 wrote:

I found that if I lay on my back on a bed or table, with my head hanging off the end, I find I can take my husband a lot deaper without gagging.

Hey,

need to aggre with you xoxo

Looking forward to trying the spray I really like the idea of his cock deep in my throat x X

I bought a spray, but I found it difficult to apply it properly on my throat due to the short nozzle. I found a solution of that by putting a straw on the nozzle to make it longer. :)

If you swallow when you think you might gag, it stops the gag reflex.

there's a site called ideepthroat.com where it gives something of a guide.

Ive never gagged, just lucky I guess. I went for a camera down my throat once,surgeon said after, thats the first time in his career that someone never gagged. I said, Im not telling you where I learnt not to. Room was in uproar.

April5452 wrote:

Ive never gagged, just lucky I guess. I went for a camera down my throat once,surgeon said after, thats the first time in his career that someone never gagged. I said, Im not telling you where I learnt not to. Room was in uproar.

Excellent..... !! Hope they treated you nicely, after that 'revalation'..... :-)

laughing, they did, they were very nice

I'd say make sure you are in control, as the man isn't doing it he has no clue how much, or even if you can breathe at all. I found a good position for it is to kneel next to him ( so you are next to his chest and stomach ) facing his feet. Then to lean over so you are coming down over the top of it xx

I find that taking it at a side on angle can get it in nice and deep.
I'm not much of a gagger though so may not be so helpful!

I'm so jealous of anyone who can deep throat :-( I'm able to get pretty deep with someone who has a fairly slim cock but my current *sort of* fella has a very large cock which is also very thick and I just find it practically impossible :-(

I've got the spray and next time I see him i'm gonna combine that with the head hanging off the bed, see if that helps at all as these tips seem pretty helpful :-)
If all else fails i'll go for elective surgery to have my tonsils out ;-)

You could try practising with an ice lolly.

i find I'm able to do it in any position really, but prefer it when mr ted is stood up in front of me. I get to see how much he likes it too.

Thanks for all the help I did manage to get it all in and lick his balls at the same time loved it so much x