VIP scheme

Does anyone know what happened to the VIP scheme? I was originally in the “unlimited” scheme and received an email saying that I would be moved over to the VIP scheme but I don’t think I actually was. I never received any vouchers or VIP emails. I contacted customer support but my email was never acknowledged.

To be honest I didn’t chase it up because my mental health has been rubbish and it wasn’t at the top of my priority list. I don’t mind if there’s a reason for it (i haven’t spent enough recently or something) but I do feel a little sad that I’ve been forgotten and my email ignored. I used to work in education so got teachers discount but now I’ve moved on, I’m really missing the discount. I feel bad that I’m bringing this up after so long but it would be nice to know if I’ve been missed off or if there’s a reason for it. It’s a bit silly to feel resentment when I get plenty of other perks (testers, support on the forum etc) but it’s the principle of the matter and the fact that I do feel a bit let down. Anyone else had the same experience?

2 Likes

It sounds interesting but I’ve not heard of it before.

@Ian_Chimp - just noticed that you’ve edited something but I’m not sure what. Can you let me know if i’ve done something wrong or made a silly mistake?

2 Likes

I only corrected a typo in the title from ‘svheme’ to ‘scheme’. :slight_smile: :+1:

If you click on the pencil icon on the top right of your post it should show you the edit history if you’re ever curious :slight_smile: (the edit history isn’t public on here for all posts, but you can still see your own ones).

2 Likes

Haha, i didn’t even notice :sweat_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01 I’ve sent this over to the team, fingers crossed we can get to the bottom of it! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I hope you can get to the bottom of it @Kitty-Cat01! I was moved over and get a £15 voucher every time I hit the £60 threshold.

It can’t be combined with carer’s (or any other) discount like the old unlimited scheme which is a minor irritation but it’s not the end of the world. The company has to make money.

I hope you’re in a better place mentally sends hugs

1 Like

Thanks @Lovehoney_Brenna. There might be a good reason for it but it would be nice to know :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @MsSubExperimenter. It sounds good. Not as good as unlimited was but I always wondered how they made enough money from it so I’m not surprised that they had to change it.

1 Like

To be fair - i’d be interested in this too - I was also an unlimited member…and assumed it was just gone. I cant see any reward scheme on my account now…and to be honest i’ve not placed as many orders since it disappeared…

1 Like

I too, was a member but never got the transition over when people mentioned it. I just thought it was being tested and then a big reveal was coming. Be good to know.

Thanks

1 Like

That’s a good point, it was a trial but I’ve never heard anything about it becoming permanent.

I remember giving feedback about it ages ago.

It would be good to know!

2 Likes

I got swapped onto the VIP scheme and so far its worked great.

Slight annoyance is, as far as i’m aware only one £15 voucher can be used at a time.

So if you spend £120 in one go you will be sent two £15 vouchers. But cannot use them to spend £30.

1 Like

I’d forgotten about this - I was an Unlimited member too, but never got moved to the new scheme

1 Like

Think I never got anything back or heard either :thinking:

I’m making an assumption that silence isn’t a good thing…and that its maybe disappeared…

1 Like

Wow, it sounds like it wasn’t just me then. @BLovesC @NorthernLover @Bonzo2020 @AJSTAR did you all get the email that said you were going to be moved over or did you miss out on that bit too?

2 Likes

Just spent my £15 voucher but dont know how to view my VIp status etc so not sure if still a trial period or have been moved onto it permanantly

1 Like

Yep I think I got something to say about how the old members thing was coming to an end and all would be moved to a new vip thing but then nothing afterwards to say if it’d happened or anything :grimacing:

1 Like

I too was in the old VIP scheme. I vaguely remember getting an email saying it was changing but that’s it. Nothing about being swapped over.

It’s a shame because it was a great scheme and allowed me to make much more frequent purchases thanks to the reduced shipping alone.

3 Likes