Blue light card holders receive 20% off

Just seen this under the offers tab. Is this new?! Havent seen it before, nice one lovehoney! Looking after our service men and women, 👏

🐼

?

I saw this last week, unfortunately I don't qualify lol.x

I saw it last week too, definitely seems to be a new thing!

It is something we have offered for a while but it seems no one really knew so we have decided to shout about it a little more - Hooorah! 

It's fantastic to hear Lovehoney are doing Blue Light card discount 😊

I'm toying with signing up for a Blue Light card but it has to be delivered to work and there's a chance I'll never receive it if I do that (even if it makes it to the ward, there's a fair chance it will get lost in the office 😂 )

I wonder how many people we have working in the NHS, emergency services and armed forces?

I've seen this before never realised who qualifies for it tho. Thought it was related to the student discount.

So could a student nurse for example obtain a discount of 36%?

Good stuff. I now have a good reason to get a blue light card.

I saw this last week too - fantastic idea :) xx

Friday13 wrote:

It's fantastic to hear Lovehoney are doing Blue Light card discount 😊

I'm toying with signing up for a Blue Light card but it has to be delivered to work and there's a chance I'll never receive it if I do that (even if it makes it to the ward, there's a fair chance it will get lost in the office 😂 )

I wonder how many people we have working in the NHS, emergency services and armed forces?

Ah i wouldnt let that stop me! something like that might have to be signed for?

i also would like to know who work for the services too, interesting career

I saw this a couple of days ago, and it's great for me as it applies! Bonus!

This great, seeing LH supporting our Armed Forces and Rescue / Health Services. Great job LH

I'd signed up for but never paid for my blue light that card. I hadn't even spotted you could use it on the site. Will be getting that today now then. 😊

What about the Defence Discount Card? This is the same as the blue light card?

JVWH wrote:

What about the Defence Discount Card? This is the same as the blue light card?

not heard of defence, what professions does this include ?

I would have signed up for the card years ago if i knew i could use it here! Mine arrived yesterday :)

Quick question, how does the blue light discount work? Ive logged in to both blue light and lovehoney but cant see any option of how to get the discount on the items in my basket??

I'll have to dig out my blue light card then

Is this just pertinant to those in the forces or does ex-serviceman qualify as well?