Delay ejaculation.

I've been with my OH for 13 years and we have a pretty good sex life. Her sex drive is not a big as mine.
I've always thought that I fail to fully satisfy, due to keep having to stop so to delay ejaculating. (Every few strokes or so). During a conversation about 'spicing things up' and what we my enjoy or not enjoy. She finally admitted that she finds it frustrating that I am unable to 'keep going'.
So other than keep stopping to help delay the finale. Does anyone have any other ideas, please?
I've heard cock rings help, do they really?
Tried delay Sprays and creams, I didn't find it too helpful.
Thanks in advance.

Cock rings REALLY help. I can't recommend them enough. With one of my previous partners we were in a similar situation and tried them. It might take you a while to find a size/material/texture that you're comfortable with so don't be discouraged if the first one you get doesn't help. You might also want to think about one with an attachment for her (like this :http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29673) that can speed up her orgasm while slowing down yours. Good luck!x

masterbate before you have sex, It will help

Hi Fire,

Cockrings can help however I didn't find that a delay product helped at all. I have used the product below and it made a difference. Have a go:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2589

My previous girlfriend actually chose this for me a while back as she wanted to be in control of my erection - which will become and stay stronger. So this product was good as it does the job of a cockring but can be tightened to your size and needs - bonus!

Also, I practice breathing techniques and they help a great great deal. They are not designed to do that specifically but they will. I discovered that when i started 10 years ago.

Have a go and I wish you well.

Vic&Ash 13

Yes a cock and ball ring, and a big yes on masturbating before hand x

@ FireMonkey:

Hi there,

I got a couple of suggestions to add to my previous post.

Totally understand your situation as this happens to many many men. It is far from easy to satisfy a woman in the bedroom and there are days that you are not the same. Two years ago when I was learning to drive, my instructor said these words to me:'You control the car not the other way round'

What I am saying is that you cannot control your OH's orgasms and it is unfair for her to suppress her orgasms - as it happens, it is when she will want it more than you will be 'out of juice'. As you are in control of yourself, here is what you could do:

1. When you feel that you are close to ejaculation, swap to something else. For example, you can kiss her frivolously or grab her beast, suck on it or even bite gently whilst you have a couple of fingers inside her, thrusting fast at the same time so that she does not lose her excitation. When you feel you are ok to carry on, do so and repeat as many times as you wish. Be slick though.

2. This where sex toys come into play! Keep a dildo or vibrator and lube at hand. When she wants more and you are 'out of juice again' swap for either. Have something slightly bigger and longer than you are. This will not make her feel that you have stopped and will compliment what you were engaged into. When you feel ready, go again.

These are from experience and I am not a 'big' guy at all. Still working! I not longer have complaints, no frustration and no dissafaction on either side. You do not have to feel guilt or shame. We are in the same boat.

So, give it a go my friend and give me the results.

Be happy!

I'd echo much of what OscarRomeo says. I had a girlfriend a while back who would have the most amazing orgasms but took a serious time to get there. I tried creams and delay sprays but that just made our sex a bit mechanical (and, hey, I wanted to enjoy the sensations too!), lots of foreplay and on.

After a while it came down to me coming to orgasm inside her and then working on her with a vibrator for a bit, After a while the sound of her approaching orgasm would get me going again and I could give her a second round, briging us both to the most explosive orgasms.

Thank you everyone. It's not that my OH holds back or doesn't orgasm, she does. The problem is the constant stopping during sex. I do sometimes between stopping perform cunnilingus to keep her going and that helps, but it's the desire, for us both, to keep the penetration going. She is just getting into vibrators so will try using between stopping and see if she enjoys that. (Thanks for the tip Tomaszjnr)
So, I'll give the cock ring thing a go and let you all know how we get on. Tried one before but don't think I got the right size. So the adjustable one may be a good starter, thank you Oscarromeo, for the recommendation.
Thanks all once again.

Hi FireMonkey,

As far as I'm concerned, I went through the same phase. Cock rings were only helping me to get a better erection (even if there was no problem on that side) but didn't help delay the ejaculation. The best thing I have tried so far is this product (maybe it's one you haven't tried before): http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18912

One or two spritzes about 15 minutes before penetration, and you're good to go. I went from "not being able to control myself as much as I wanted" to "raging bull" in only a few spritzes.

Thank you emergencyexit, I've ordered the cock ring that Oscarromeo recommended. I'll try that first. If it doesn't help i may have to go back to try delay spray. Only issue with it is that the OH half loves giving blow jobs and finds the spray numbs her mouth.
By the way, yea she loves giving me a blow job, but it's not the reason I have to keep stopping during penetration.
Thank you emergencyexit. I'll keep you all informed how we get on with the cock ring.

You're welcome! My girlfriend also loves giving blowjobs, so we're using condoms with this kind of sprays (not only for blowjobs but also for penetration). You can also try to apply the spray only after some long foreplay without it. I sometimes apply the spray and then take good care of her with toys so it gives me some time to make it work before we can carry on with penetration! It usually numbs me in 10-15 minutes.

Don't use too much though, you might want to start with one spritz only on your most sensitive part just to see how you react. If you use too much, you might not be able to maintain a good erection.

Sound advice, didn't think of that.
Get blow job, then spray before pleasuring her, while it gets to work numbing. As I say I'll give the cock ring a go and then try the spray if it doesn't work.
We don't use condoms due to not being able to fall pregnant. Always hoping that one day a 'swimmer' will get through.
Thanks again, away for a while and hope that the ring will be waiting on the doorstep at home I'll keep you informed.

You're welcome, glad I could help. Don't hesitate if you want to talk more about it!

Well when we finally arrived home, a package was waiting for me on the doorstep. We had planned a nice long session for New Years so it seemed like the perfect opportunity.
The cock ring is adjustable and easy to use. I put it on to try it out, gonna take some getting used to I think. Have to practice with it, tightness and comfort wise. I did keep adjusting and resizing it for comfort.
Sex wise, it did give me a harder and girthier member. With a little 'wow that is hard and thick' from the OH, that was the first bonus.
Regarding premature ejaculation it seemed to help. We started off with lots of foreplay touching, kissing, sucking etc. and this lasted longer than normal. I didn't feel so sensitive but it was still amazing. When it came to penetration, I was a bit more sensitive, back to normal. (I just love being inside) However due to it being such a long session I don't think it was a fair test. So, we'll have to re-test it and see what the next session brings.
So as a summary, it helped with hardness and girth. It also has helped with my sensitivity. The big test will be the next few sessions. I'll report back then, hopefully with positive news.
Many thanks again

FAO emergencyexit, I mentioned the method used by you and your OH regarding blow job then spray. She liked the idea and it is possibly the next step. So thank you personally for that.
Happy new year.

Glad to see you already saw some improvement with the cock ring! Happy new year to you too!