Premature ejaculation help advice tips?

Evening all I was hoping someone could give me some advice. Im in a new relationship and my oh ejaculates before or just as we start to have sex. I'm not his first and it has been a problem in the past for him with other girlfriends. I dont mind but its not doing anything for his confidence and he's obviously frustrated I've suggested taking things very slow. The strange thing is he's fine masturbating by himself? Any suggestions recommendations or ideas to help delay him? Or that I can do?

Has he ever tried cock rings?

No he hasn't x

They are designed to help with stamina so may help him. You can get disposables pretty cheap. I've no idea how good they are compared to proper ones as we only have proper ones but it might be worth getting to see if there is any improvement. Good luck ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I was going to suggest cock rings as they give you stronger erections and allow you to last longer. I can recommend this one.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33549

Hi lillylonglegs if you check out the lovehoney YouTube page there is a video all about how to use delaying sprays, it may help x

Hi everyone, Ive recently broke up with my girlfriend and always struggled to last long in bed, any tips or tricks I can use to practice lasting longer before I meet someone else?

Edging or orgasm control is the best advice I can give. Whilst masturbating bring yourself near to orgasm and stop just before it, first benefit is your penis will become extremely sensative the longer you keep yourself from climaxing (means stronger orgasms in the end) second benefit is you understand your penis more and may be able to have better control of when you come in sex with others. downside is I have literally spent entire days just masturbating (massive orgasms! even if you are chaffed for days afterwards)

I hope this helps!

My husband has always been "quick". There were times in the beginning he would get there before his pants were even off!

Like everyone else I suggest cock rings. We have built up quite a collection over the past year. Disposable ones aren't great of I am honest but they are cheap and cheerful. I recommend these:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27203

You get a set of 2 so you can see which works best. They are fully adjustable, easy on and easy off. They help maintain an errection even after that crucial moment.

We have a delay cream. It's not for us really, it DOES work but. It numbed my husband so much he kinda forgot we were having sex.

I use a cockring sometimes because I find that if I'm super wanting it,I can go too early and not please my other half. This is a great help and makes sure I can hold off long enough for her to cum too. Along with the cockring, get him to stop for a few minutes to 'calm down' and then go again!! He will love it. And the build up means he will produce more !!

I've often had this problem with someone new - the more you want her, the more you want to cum, unfortunately. As well as what sobeit42 suggests, what about delay condoms, like Performax? I found myself using one of those each time with a new partner and it always helped.

Gaining better control of the PC muscle (the one guys use to stop urinating) is a huge help for 'quick' men. It's not just strengthening the muscle but learning to relax it that makes the difference. A google search should get him started.

Deep calm breathing also helps. Some guys have a tendency to hyperventilate of even hold their breath in the buildup to orgasm. Breaking that habit is hard to do in practice but it can yield surprisingly fast and effective results.

Cock rings make it physically harder to ejaculate but also increase sensitivity so be careful :)

Kazama wrote:

Gaining better control of the PC muscle (the one guys use to stop urinating) is a huge help for 'quick' men. It's not just strengthening the muscle but learning to relax it that makes the difference. A google search should get him started.

Deep calm breathing also helps. Some guys have a tendency to hyperventilate of even hold their breath in the buildup to orgasm. Breaking that habit is hard to do in practice but it can yield surprisingly fast and effective results.

Cock rings make it physically harder to ejaculate but also increase sensitivity so be careful :)

Agree 100%, cockrings help Maine erectiond but not delay orgasm.

Mg suggestion is lots of communication rathef than shy away from it get it out in the open. Reassure him. Tell him it makes you feel very sexy because you turn him on so much.

Take more control. E joymore for play. Don't have intercourse til your ready. Don't thrust our move. Get him used to being in your vagina with out any other stimulus. Just squeeze and grip his penis.

Go on top and control hi. Tell him he cannot thrust. Its the wet warm sensation of vaginal flesh sliding past the rim of the cock head that enducesess orgasm . avoid it just rock your hips and grind on his shaft. Try to engage your clit on his shaft to add to your pleasure.

I think most men suffer from what could be classified as "PE". I struggled with premature ejaculation for years and years but I have found a solution for this problem. There is a product called Priligy Dapoxetine. It works great for me. I am able to keep it for about 8-9 minutes. Before I would usually last only for 3-4 minutes. Those 4-5 minutes are exactly what I need to make my wife to reach an orgasm. Sometimes, few minutes can change your life. If anyone is curious, I regularly order my pills via http://generic-meds-store.com without danger. Never had any problem with this company!
Cheers