delivery help!

i want to order some things, but i'm never usually in my house during the day & i do not really want to go all the way to the post office to collect my parcel.
could the post man leave it in my porch or with a neighbour, or does it have to be signed for? please help!

You can specify a safe place for them to leave your parcel during the check out process.

Unless you go for the special delivery it's only tracked, not signed for.

You can specify a place for the postman to leave it or request them to leave it with a neighbour :) No it doesn't need to be signed for unless it's a special delivery item!

thank you!

With the rise in internet shopping im amazed royal mail or someone else havent started offering an evening delivery service for extra cost. Seems like it would be an attriactive option for lots of people.

Dali256 wrote:

With the rise in internet shopping im amazed royal mail or someone else havent started offering an evening delivery service for extra cost. Seems like it would be an attriactive option for lots of people.

I bet they will now! I bet they monitor the threads with the amount of business LH brings to them, LOL! :)