Note to postie?

Just wondered if there is somewhere on my account where I can make a note so any orders have a note to the postie to leave the parcel somewhere if I'm out? Always silly queues down at the office if I have to collect

When you make an order there's a little box were you can put a few words.

When you do the check out there is a window you can leave a note where to leave your parcel if you're not in. :)

Thanks guys, I always forget just wondering if I should change my first line of address to ...

If not in please leave ...

:)

You can notify royal mail of a "safe place" for them to leave your post when you're not in.
Google royal mail safe place or look on their website for the rules and how to do it

I'd like it if my postie didn't wink salaciously at me every time he delivers a parcel with 'secret phrase ' or whatever it is on it.

In saying that, he looks a bit of a lad. I suppose I kind of like it.

Rorschach wrote:

I'd like it if my postie didn't wink salaciously at me every time he delivers a parcel with 'secret phrase ' or whatever it is on it.

In saying that, he looks a bit of a lad. I suppose I kind of like it.

Mine doesn't wink but I do get a knowing look. I am always relieved when a parcel is delivered when it's the regular postie's day off.

Postie left our parcel in the yard with a 6 month old puppy…
I’m sure it WAS discreetly packaged. But when I got home there was vibrators, paper, cardboard, plastic and lube scattered around the yard!

4 Likes

@StrangeKiwi that’s too funny :joy::joy::joy: but also sorry for your loss… of lube and secrecy.

Slightly unrelated to post, but,

Without a shadow of a doubt, my postie knows where my parcels come from. It’s almost every other day he’s bringing me something from Lovehoney and every single time he always gives me a knowing look.

You should see his face when the really big boxes come :rofl:

3 Likes

I’d wager that all pasties know that secret phrase is lovehoney. Probably part of their basic training to know all aex toy shops etc​:joy::joy: Up to people if you care or not. I don’t, I’m horny and proud!

1 Like

Download the royal mail app and when you get the tracking number go into it and choose what you want to happen and where they can leave it. Can also book re delivery if you miss it.

These days the boxes I receive don’t even have that on the label. The only sender info is some microscopic wording that says “Return to 100 Locksbrook Rd. Bath”. I agree, though: the posties know! :rofl: