Delivery

I couldn’t find another thread like this, so started a new one. Sorry if it does already have a place.
We have spoken about how happy we are when we get the notifications about delivery or even knowing the lovely brown box is waiting on our step for when we return from work, but I have just had the flip side of this.
I am not blaming anyone here, just saying that I was really excited to get the lovehoney email saying dispatched, then the Royal Mail one to say they have it…… now just had one from Royal Mail to say “due to the strikes and bank holiday, it will be delivered when it can”
So this isn’t a moan for the strikes but just a massive cry as I won’t get the toy before the long weekend…… so close, yet no prize.

Anyone else got this for a product or tester product today?
Please say yes and it’s not just me :joy:

3 Likes

I think if was selected to test things this long weekend I’d be jumping in the car and picking ……things up rather than waiting the four days :grimacing::sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Its like the RM have taken it hostage :unamused: I’d be raging :rofl: Whats in your package?

2 Likes

I was expecting something to arrive today but I was working today anyway so had it rescheduled for a Saturday delivery anyway. Yeah the anticipation sucks but it still gives me something to look forward too when it eventually does arrive!

1 Like

It could be a tester or could be the extender I saw in the sale.
I put it on the recently purchased thread the other day.

Everything else is now on charge so I am not let down again over weekend. :joy::joy:

1 Like

I got the message from Royal Mail saying it would be yesterday and nothing and today the same as you @Bonzo2020

1 Like

@CurvyJilly :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

If you really want to know which it is you can compare the tracking numbers from the ‘your orders’ section with the tracking number in your email.

1 Like

Yes this has happened to me too. So sad :sob::joy:

1 Like

My email from RM yesterday said:

We’ve received your parcel from LH Trading Limited .

Because some services may be disrupted – we’ll deliver as soon as possible but you may experience a delay. Sorry for any inconvenience.

It’ll be what it will be but I get the frustration :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Waiting for 4 parcels all Royal Mail all differently worded messages. Will fill you in if any arrive.

1: Should have been yesterday between 10:11 am and 2:11pm…nothing and now it’s “Back In Transit” ( My Love Honey one)

Posted Tues 22nd

2: “Due Delivery Today”

Posted Weds 23rd

3: Should have been yesterday. “A tracking number was provided. We’ll update you as soon as more info is available. Deliveries may take longer than usual due to Royal Mail industrial action.”

Posted Tues 22nd

4: “Estimated tomorrow.”

Posted Weds 24th

1 Like

I’m feeling very lucky. Brown box via Royal Mail due yesterday, delivered yesterday.

1 Like

Weirdly I feel quite lucky - away for the long weekend but feel like I can order stuff and it won’t accidently arrive before getting back!

1 Like

Very strange…got all the tracking and Royal Mail E-Mails yesterday for parcel 3

Just been delivered by YODEL

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

I should think there’s a massive cry across the nation today for this with the strikes happening :pleading_face:

1 Like

Two months ago I had a customs problem and it arrived 6 days later than planned.

1 Like

I don’t like using Royal Mail anymore, every time I’ve ordered something, they’ve either lost it or sent to a different depot, miles away from me. Sometimes they will deliver it to a different address :woman_facepalming:t2:
I prefer using evri now, I’ve never had a problem with them, if they receive my parcel before the delivery date, they will deliver it early.

1 Like

I know people have had issues with Evri delivery drivers but I’ve never had any issues. The driver for my area has been the same for a few years and they’re great.

2 Likes

I feel lucky that I got a delivery yesterday and Weds but both are going back so now I’m jealous of y’all waiting for parcels. Exciting times!

1 Like

Yeah same as me, had the same driver for ages.

2 Likes