Delivery

I'm pleased with the delivery service from Interlink Express, although I've noticed when I signed on the handheld computer screen that it states its from Lovehoney Trading. I thought this was supposed to be the abbreviated version? Feeling a bit embarrassed, although I don't quite know why!

This was asked a couple weeks ago, LH said that this should not be happening and I think they said they would sort it.but I don't know what stage it's at maybe contact them?. Xx :)

MrsMcX wrote:

I'm pleased with the delivery service from Interlink Express, although I've noticed when I signed on the handheld computer screen that it states its from Lovehoney Trading. I thought this was supposed to be ? Feeling a bit embarrassed, although I don't quite know why!

Don't use the secret phrase! :p

The label on the box doesn't say the secret phrase or Lovehoney Trading, it was the electronic pad that I signed on, above my name in big black letters was Lovehoney Trading. I get that they probably know where it's from anyway, but if my mum was at my house, which she is sometimes when I get deliveries, if she signed for it, I would be mortified! Haha!

Arghhhh, need to contact customer service, something reallllyy wrong in my delivery :(

Please do call customer service to get everything sorted!

Kind Regards.

MrsMcX wrote:

Arghhhh, need to contact customer service, something reallllyy wrong in my delivery :(

Oh no MrsMcX!

I'm so sorry about the error in your delivery, and also your experience with Interlink. Please do call customer care and tell them about it all.

Again I'm sorry and I hope we manage ti get it sorted for you.

I've sent an email over - if at all possible would you mind seeing if it has been received? I sent it from my phone so I'm not too sure if its gone through. Thanks for your help x

Would it be best to telephone? Just I needed to send a picture.