Dental Dams

I used to use them when at Uni with new partners and always had a good supply of them as they were free to grab at the uni but now out of uni and my SO and I are slowly exploring more anal play and we use them for trying rimming but our supply is running low.
The current brand we use is Pasante but when I asked them they discontinued them and I can’t find anywhere to actually get them in the UK for a reasonable price per dam?

I know the ol’ cut a condom trick is an option but as we still use them as a contraceptive, dont really want to destroy them.

In another thread somewhere, someone mentioned trying out cling film as a substitute, with (as far as I can recall) pretty good results.

Aha! Here it is: not quite as I remember it, but apparently dental dams are available on Amazon!

I think around £1 per dam is going to be the cheapest you’ll find them unless you buy hundreds.

It could be worth contacting your local sexual health clinic and seeing if they have any. Otherwise health services aimed at queer women may be worth a try.