Rimming

The OH and I have induldged a little on each other but we both have concerns about hygienie. Any hints or tips.

If you enjoy rimming, I can only really suggest straight out of the bath.

Maybe douche before you get in the bath - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=952 , try and shave a little have a bath too you will be warm and relaxed . Also have a nose at this link for hints on anal getting clean ect http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2007/04/30/five-easy-steps-to-first-time-anal-sex/

Thanks KinkyFuckery

Thanks KinkyFuckery

Hi GG you could always use these

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10404

Or because Dental Dams can be expensive if you have to keep buying them. You could always just cut flavoured condoms and use them.

I can only really echo what everyone else has and what Kinky said. Shave and douche (personally puts me at ease straight away) and have a hot shower before hand.

Gentle giant wrote:

Thanks KinkyFuckery

No problem enjoy

I love rimmin the wife. She loves it to, such a very erotic and intimate sex act. Been at it a number of years and never had any issues. Fair to say though that we always visit the bathroom before and then have a shower.

Digital insertion into the anus whilst showering does the trick as regards cleanliness, which when your into rimmin and anal is a must.

Have thought about a douche but as said a good shower and finger cleaning seems to work just as well.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Or because Dental Dams can be expensive if you have to keep buying them. You could always just cut flavoured condoms and use them.

or cling film and flavoured lube works just as well ( if there is no transmission issues)

I have been rimming MRS for a years now and ne'r and issue.

Though she is super clean and washes herself every time she goes to the restroom, we keep sanitary wipes by every toilet. And then she almost always showers before sex. to top it off, if she doesn't "feel" clean she will let me know not to let my tongue wonder.

We had the same concerns starting out; I hope that helps put your mind at east

Great stuff guys. We Allways do the bath / shower and digital insert wash. So we should be fine too.

I personally would avoid douching, there's too much research suggesting it upsets the natural gut flora.

Dental Dams, or cut up latex / nitrile gloves or condoms can work. Of course washing before hand. Anti bacterial gel can be applied to the surface prior if desired. Oh having baby wipes on hand too.

Gentle giant wrote:

Thanks KinkyFuckery

No problem hope it helps

Good idea from blackcherry. I heard douching can cause digestive problems. We do it out of shower and she usually has plenty of her own cum smeared around the general area. I dont know if that helps kill bacteria but ive never had a dodgy tummy afterwards so maybe lady cum has anti bacterial properties?

Never tried it, but always wanted to, just got to try to get the OH to do it hehe :P

Lead the way by example can't just expect to receive and not give. Is my advice.

I love receiving it, but I've never given... something that is going to change though as the better half enjoys receiving!

Took my partner by surprise when giving her oral one night,just fancy rimming her ,she was quite taken by it,not worried about about her not wishing to return it.