Safe sex with a lady

Hi everybody, I need some help and advice on how to go about having safe sex with another lady. I'm a total novice and have'nt got a clue.xxx

Hi jengles

First of all you will need condoms. Good quality condoms, to ensure no ripping.

Do you know this woman well ? As other infections etc can be passed on through other sexual activites. Swapping of fluids etc, so it is good to know her history somewhat.

Also is she on any contraception herself? Is she on the pill/injection/implant etc just incase the condom splits.

🐼

Hi SquirtyPanda, I'm probably causing confusion, I've always been into men rather than ladies but i'm on the verge of exploring my sexuality with another lady. What do ladies use when they have oral sex with each other, sorry of I sound naive but I wondered how ladies have safe sex.

Dental dams are commonly used for female to female oral sex. You can get Flavoured ones x

NatandTom wrote:

Dental dams are commonly used for female to female oral sex. You can get Flavoured ones x

Alot of people hate dental dams but they are the safest way. Agree totally with Nat on it.

Yep, totally agree, it's dental dams you're after. LH even sell some (although only one brand, and I'm personally not a fan of flavored ones).

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30469

Dental dams, as mentioned above. If you get to the point of sharing toys, it's best to use condoms, especially if the toys are made from jelly, PVC or TPR. Glass, metal and silicone toys are fine, but remeber to clean thoroughly after each use.

As already mentioned dental dams are what you're looking for to stay safe.

And if sharing toys be sure to use condoms to prevent fluid transference. As stated above, metal, glass and silicone are fine as long as they're cleaned with antibacterial spray after each use. Or you could use condoms with those materials too, it's upto you.

Stay safe & have fun👍💗xx

Thank you everybody for your advice, I will try and find some unflavoured dental dams if I can as I've looked at the flavoured ones on Lovehoney and some of the flavours dont sound very tasty!!