Describe how it feels

Men/women, straight/gay etc. Describe how penetration feels for you.

For me, initially it's scratchy (oh prefers her hair wild). From there it's a firm pressure and a warm mix of silky and ridged at the same time. As we get into it the feeling goes to just slippery and warm with occasional stabs from a stray hair.

How do others perceive it?

Very smooth and warm....We're both completely bare down there. A firm pressure and then a feeling of being stretched and full, the pressure building as oh enters deeper. Then very wet, slippery with friction....But not in a way which is uncomfortable.

This is actually more difficult to describe than I thought it would be xx

Have to really think about this! Nicely full and pleasantly stretched, he's a bit girthy and I'm a bit small so definitely know when he's inside and I can't help but gasp which I'm sure he loves! A bit ridged, very firm. Things get a little easier and a bit more slippery but I still feel all of him. Depends upon the position too, if we're in one that let's him get in deep and hit other spots that other positions don't quite reach or I can't get alone, that plus the fullness is just so amazing. If it's a position that gets the front wall and g-spot then because of the angle I don't have that complete feeling as it's shallower but the friction and feeling is just fantastic.

I have to admit I really like when I first enter, I watch my OH's face to see the wide eyes and mouth and the little gasp of breath. Don't know, but I guess it's a case of hurting so good?

EngAz wrote:

I have to admit I really like when I first enter, I watch my OH's face to see the wide eyes and mouth and the little gasp of breath. Don't know, but I guess it's a case of hurting so good?

I can't say that it hurts per se, if it did hurt then it'd be because I wasn't quite ready but that's never been a problem as we do spend a lot of time on foreplay. I can only speak for myself but my toys are slimmer and just smooth so they feel totally different, obvious difference being that there's a definite ridge between the head and shaft but not on my toys and I notice that. It's like a little break and then it's just on with the feeling of being full and stretched enough to feel it without being in any discomfort. It's the fullness and being able to feel him as he goes, it just feels so satisfying and perfect. Or as he said once, we're a perfect fit so I can take from him it feels as good as it does for me!