Design a Sex Toy 2019/20

This was added to the Lovehoney blog yesterday if anyone is interested?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2020/01/24/design-a-sex-toy/

There are two weeks until the closing date

^ ignore me, the date has been extended. Y'all have another three months.

Good evening, has this competition now closed. I am excited to see or hear about the winning ideas.

Jay13 wrote:

Good evening, has this competition now closed. I am excited to see or hear about the winning ideas.

It seems like it's been extended to the 22nd May now:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/design-a-sex-toy/competition-rules/

Hello - quick question to those who have submitted already. Did you get a confirmation email at all?

I pressed submit and then accidentally pressed a link at the bottom of the screen so I missed whether the submission had been successful or not.

I might submit the same thing again just in case.

Thanks in advance :)

@CuriousPirate - I didn't get a confirmation email either. I asked someone on chat and they said they don't think one is sent anyway. But if you feel like you made a mistake then you could always resubmit and put a little note on to say that. It would be nice if we got something just as confirmation, though. I think you have to make sure you are signed out of Lovehoney to get it to work properly, too.

Do you think this is still going to happen with everything that's going on.?

The deadline for this is tomorrow (22nd May) if anyone has any last minute entries still to go in. 👍

It's closed as of today. Good luck to everyone that entered. I'm curious to see who wins and I'm also quite curious what ideas came out of the woodwork!

GoGirl12 wrote:

I have tried to submit entry from my husband but the webpage is saying it has closed!

It definitely said the closing date was the 22nd May, though it didn't give a time. You could try contacting Customer Care and see if there's a chance they'll still accept it?

Good luck to everyone, would love to see the ideas or at least how many had similar ideas and trends.

Good morning is there any news on this with current events going on I understand it might be delayed.