Designing a new sex toy

If you could design your own toy how would it be different from others available??

My creation would be duo wireless love eggs so that partners could enjoy the same sensation at the exact same time from one remote control.

Imagine walking round asda doing the weekly shop with that going on!

Honey Bea wrote:

If you could design your own toy how would it be different from others available??

My creation would be duo wireless love eggs so that partners could enjoy the same sensation at the exact same time from one remote control.

Imagine walking round asda doing the weekly shop with that going on!

I would take your idea further and add duel remotes so either person could get things vibrating for both people, it wouldn't be hard to then go multiple for groups, either controlled by one control or by multiple

Oooh that's a good idea. A love egg orgy!!

Well the vibrating underwear is already in use but I'd like to see it stepped up a level. I'd like to see a nice sexy body suit with sensations/ vibrations/ little electric shocks and so on where a variety of sensations are delivered over the body with a remote control so that it could be warn when out and about.

Friendly reminder that the Design A Sex Toy Competition exists!! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/design-a-sex-toy/

The latest products which have come out of that competiton are the BlowYo and the GLUVR :D

I would create vibrating panties that worked through the internet. As I'm in a long distance relationship can be hard both emotionally and physically. So this could be a good way to fool around from a distance. Would be cool using your phone for the distance and could be rather discreet in public too. What do you think?

I designed a toy this evening as I noticed the competition closes at the end of the month.

It was a fun way to spend an hour.

T-man123 wrote:

I would create vibrating panties that worked through the internet. As I'm in a long distance relationship can be hard both emotionally and physically. So this could be a good way to fool around from a distance. Would be cool using your phone for the distance and could be rather discreet in public too. What do you think?

I think these exist. Quite popular on cam site. Check it it you and oh may love them. **edited by moderator** 

Mine is more of like an Internet or telephone international protocol.
Would be nice if all manufacturers used the same recharge method. Like androids all do now and all Internet protocols are the same.
Since the 90s toothbrushes have been using wireless charging. Yet sex toys all have their own design and if a charger gets lost your in trouble