Remote Control Eggs

I was discussing how much fun it would when out and about So has anyone ever tried one of these and was it worth while?

They can be great fun! It's worth reading the reviews of ones that catch your eye, to make sure they've got a good range and power etc.

We bought one ages ago but haven't really put to real test yet, seemed a bit noisy so we were too worried if somewhere was quiet it would be heard ... must get the courage to try again soon though, somewhere loud ;) (It was the tracey cox one BTW)

There were ones that came up as testers the other week looked cool - we-vibe 4 I think which could be activated by phone, no range problems there : D

I Dont know what they reviewed like though might want to take a look at them though?

We really like using them when we're having sex, it just adds that extra bit of stimulation for the both of us. I would give one a try and see what you think :)

The LH Remote Dream Egg is pretty cool. Decent quality, decent range, not too loud.
But yeah.... We Vibe 4+ is definitely the way forwards.

I read about them before they came out and I'm looking forward to when I can afford one.

They're really good. I still need to write my review, but they're honestly worth the money.

Ooooh did you get to test one? Or did you just fall in love with it and bought one?

I got to test! I just haven't mentioned it until now, now all the fuss has died down. I need to do my review, but I promised a video, and I can't really do that without the WeVibe (it got sent back to investigate a transmitter fault, that's in all likelihood caused by my phone xD).
It's 100% worth the money though, and the fact that on LH you'll either get a % off, or a free gift, or both, even more so.

I used the tracey cox one and it was great. i went to a gig with it in and gave the remote to my partner at the time, it was so much fun and no you can't hear it if there's some background noise. Don't worry :)

We have had a few of them, the cheaper ones don't tend to be much good, I have the lelo one and its really good, the sensmotion remote makes it a lot of fun and it works really well, I think out of all of the ones that I have had that is the best one by far.

We have the Lovehoney one and often my wife will, unbeknown to me, put it on her handbag when we go out for a drink or meal and disappear off to the ladies and comes back and gives me the remote control. The journey home becomes interesting

We have the Lovehoney one and often my wife will, unbeknown to me, put it on her handbag when we go out for a drink or meal and disappear off to the ladies and comes back and gives me the remote control. The journey home becomes interesting

I got the alive one to test and well its disappointing. I tried to use it at the cinema, as soon as it was inside me it wouldnt work :(

We do notice ours gets through the batteries a bit quick, not always due to over use lol

Omg I would love one of these remote control eggs, i like the look of the we vibe4 but they are quite expensive aren't they. Does anyone know which one is the next best.?

We have the Lovehoney Dream Egg, works for us and reasonably priced as well, it doesn't disappoint.

We have the Tracey Cox egg, good fun. Build quality is good. Only downside is the battery life