Devastated :( it's back

A few years ago I suffered from a retroverted uterus. I had to have keyhole surgery to correct it.
Well I have just discovered it's happened again. :(
Must have been in the last day as it's only been a few days since I last had sex .
It makes sex near impossible because it means my cervix is much lower than it should be, making my vaginal canal shorter :(
So now I have to go see a doctor tomorrow which is never fun :(
And probably another operation in the line
Why me? Why now when I'm starting to enjoy sex more?

Oh nooo, Hope you manage to find a solution that works permanently . Big hugs xx

So sorry to hear your news, but, try and think there are always lots of other ways to enjoy sex in the mean time, or just feeling sexy about yourself... Never give up.And if it's not painful for you... maybe OH will enjoy sex still, just get him to insert the cock head and go back and forth, he'll enjoy that still... does it for me everytime anyway.

Hi Pinkanimal, and my sympathies for your difficulties.

Have you tried spendng more time doing none penetrive/vaginal sex?

does the pain still occur in, say oral, or anal if you were interested in that?

It sucks that things are going a bit tits up for you at the moment, but maybe try and find ways around the issue that mean you can still have enjoyable sex, even if not always vaginal.

keep your chin up love, it will get better

xx

I'm so upset right now I can't believe it's happened again :(
Sex will be painful and sore so no go :(

I'm so sorry , what a crap situation to be in. Hope things get sorted for you soon , in the meantime maybe just oral or clitoral action?

Good luck x

So sorry to hear that Hun. Don't give up on your sex life though, as the others have said, keep the initimacy going through oral, clitoral stimulation, anal and external toys and lots of kissing and cuddling. I do hope you get things resolved quickly for you. Sending lots of hugs xxx

Thanks guys.
I'm sure I'll update you all tomorrow
I have bad lower pains due to this so I guess ill just give hubby a Bj I'm sure he won't complain

pinkanimal wrote:

Thanks guys.
I'm sure I'll update you all tomorrow
I have bad lower pains due to this so I guess ill just give hubby a Bj I'm sure he won't complain

I am so sorry to hear this , good luck tomorrow. Try to stay positive they fixed it once they can do it again. I think you should be thinking of lots of cuddles with hubby.

I'm so sorry to hear this too pinkanimal! *hugs* Good luck and I agree with GG about cuddles with hubby. X

Sorry to hear this hun, I feel for you and I hope you get a solution soon. I am sure hubby will be supportive of you and in the mean time (as others have suggested) keep the intimacy going, lots of cuddles/oral/clitoral stimulation.
Let us know how you get on xx

Thank you guys. Hubby is clearly upset at the thought of another operation. And leaving me etc. we had a nice cuddle watching tv x

big hugs hope all goes well

Hi guys. Well the update is apparently I wasn't told the operation isn't long lasting. You'd think that was important to tell me!
It's been 5 years.
I'm too young for a hysterectomy.
So she inserted a plastic ring that keeps everything well "up" where it should be.
I have a hospital appointment 1st July where I imagine operation no 2 will be discussed.
Good news is sex is ok with the ring, I imagine nothing too vigorous but still sex is sex! Lol!!

Glad to hear that something has been sorted out for you. I never cease to be amazed at how little info hospitals give you about quite important things to do with operations.
Fingers crossed for your next hospital appointment x

Oh it gets worse wf. I was told there would be two holes in my tummy. Imagine my shock when I discover three!

Yeah, not the best surprise to wake up to!

well I know its not permanent but yay for the ring enabling you to have sex, thats kinda good!