Total disaster :(

Last nights birthday treat went wrong :(
Basically those that have read my thread about my retroverted uterus will know what I'm on about.
My doughnut isn't working and my cervix has slipped further down.
Therefore sex last night was near impossible and I ended up in a crumpled ball in hysterical tears.
What annoyed me was he was more concerned with finishing himself off rather than comforting me!!
And then our daughter got up, found me in the toilet naked!! And then she had diarrhoea all over the floor in the bathroom!!
So I guess it was a good job the sex finished early!
But now I have lower back pains and stomach cramps and feel like crap :(
He didn't even cuddle me last night to sleep like he usually does :(
And now i have a child at home for two days instead of her being at school :/
Oh and I forgot to mention when I came home from my holiday I had had a letter informing me the hospital had cancelled my 1st of July appointment and given me one for the 30th of July instead!! So now I have longer to wait. Meanwhile my sexlife crumples around me!

Oh sending big hugs to you! xx
None of it was your fault. Don't take it close to your heart. Let it go.
It wasn't fear of him to be so selfish. :(

sorry to read this.

My only thoughts havig read this is that your prioriies (if it were me) would be your daughter and your health right now, putting sex life firmly on a back burner. This should also be your OH's priorites too and not concerned with 'finishing himself off'. I only say this as you finished your post saying 'my sexlife crumples around me!'

I fully agree sex is an important part of a relationship, but not at the cost of health and others - especially children.

I say this as my gf has cervix problems which lasted for months a few years back. These problems arose as soon as I returned from being abroad for 7 months - which meant even longer with no sex - which is what we were looking forward upon my return.

We got through it fine and things are back on track, though it did affect us in a few ways - but we got there because the things like cuddling in bed until you fall asleep mean a lot - more than people realise especially in times like this.

Thankyou Dota. Yes he was even trying to get me to help him and I was so not in the mood!

Thankyou Jenson. Yes I know. Thing is, I lost my sex drive for a long time and only found it about 6 months ago. Seems like just when I'm enjoying sex now it's all gone wrong again :(

*HUGS* hope it gets sorted out soon xx

Hugs

aww sounds awful. I hope that you and your daughter feel much better very soon

ah no :( you should definitely tell him how it made you feel. I hope you and your daughter are ok though xx

Hope everything gets better for you and your daughter

Thanks guys I have docs at 10:30. I txt hubby to tell him and I got hope you ok. Well if I was I wouldn't be going to the doctors idiot!
I will have words with him tonight yes.
I guess it's not his fault, I spose he was on primal urge to come and had to no matter what :/

Sorry to hear that my lovely..... Try not to get too upset with the oh for being so insensitive, sometimes they just can't help themselves ! Gutted for you that your hospital app has been delayed, hope you get on ok at the Drs and that little one recovers her stomach bug ((( hugs ))) xx

Sorry to hear that, sending hugs xx

*hugs* xxxxx

Lots of support! That sounds really rough. I hope you get well soon <3

Wow that sounds awful, feeling for you. As Jenson said, your priorities are yours and your daughters health, as should your husbands, you're a team if one of you is Down the other should pick you up. No matter how close he was to coming when you were hurt/upset that should have left his mind immediately through his concern for you. You really need to explain how that made you feel, I can't imagine how hard that must gave been for you.

my OH has bouts of ED when he's stressed with work, I know it's not as upsetting for him as it must have been for him, but my main priority is making sure he's not upset and knows it doesn't matter, the last thing I'd ever consider doing is trying to Finnish myself off never mind asking him to.

hope you get this sorted out soon, wishing you well

The doctor was useless.
Thanks guys the support is great x

Hugs from me too . I hope you aren't being too hard on yourself . He's being selfish

Oh no, how horrible for you ! I'm not sterotyping men here but a lot of men are totally out of their depth when it comes to "women's problems" he probably doesn't really know how to deal with it or what to say so instead he just concentrates on himself which obviously comes across as selfish.
I can understand how upset you must be about this whole situation , maybe non penetrative activites might be the way to deal with it until this problem is sorted out.
Try to take a few days off sexual activites to calm down a bit and explain how you feel to your OH. You can always ask to see another doctor at your practice if you feel unhappy with your own one. Hopefully some permanent solution can be suggested at your hospital appt cos you shouldn't have to be putting up with this.
Wishing you well and fingers crossed x

Oh and hope your daughters feeling better soon:)

Sorry to hear that, hope you and your daughter feel better very soon x