What could the problem be?

Ok, this is a little personal so apologies in advance. I split with my ex in April and since then have only had penetrative sex and fun a couple of times. I have had no play in the last couple of weeks as been busy working.

Today I tried to have a play and it was fine, but I tried to use my vibrating love egg, it went in ok but when I turned it on I literally screamed in pain. After that I tried to put my jiggle balls in and they went in fine again but as soon as I tried to move with them in I was in agony. The pain is unteal and feels like someone is jumping on me, from inside. Also I haven't had my period for a month and a half so I dont know if that is related. I know I am not pregnant as I have done a test, but never felt like this before.

Any ideas at all what the problem could be? Please help xx

Unreal not unteal

For once, I am stumped. It could be anything from a tear, to muscle spasms, to a UTi or something else entirely. I think it is obvious whatever it is is not normal. (It is a new thing for you and intense or "unreal" pain usually happens because something is wrong) It could just be a random body thing (Like a strange spasm, twinge or pulled muscle) that may vanish in a day or so and you forever wonder what the hell it was, but I would be most inclined to say you should go see a doctor, especially if it persists for more than 3 or 4 days, or gets worse, obviously.

Hope all is okay!

Hi Fluffbags, tbh I don't think it is a tear as I have had a twar before and this pain isn't direct to one area it is the whole vaginal area that is in pain. I hope it is just a muscle problem, although a UTI would put to rest my peruod being late. I think I may phone the doctor on Monday and see what they say. Thanks anyway xx

Did you change your method of birth control after the split? Just a thought, as that would def cause it.

I had the same awful pain as you at one point but unfortunately never got an answer. There was a psychological aspect for me, even when playing alone. I also had a huge (10cm!) ovarian cyst which didn't help matters! But doctors being unhelpful as they tend to be in my area never quite fully investigated and now, 2 years into my new relationship, I'm fine. I only get the pain occasionally.

Could be worth a trip to gynae/sex clinic? The doctor will be able to do a urine test at the very least for the UTI. Hope you get it sorted!

That sounds horrible for you :( I'd definitely get to the docs asap and have it checked out.

Hi lovebirds I wasnt on any birth control at end and haven't went back on anything as of yet. I may have to look into whether it is a cyst, as I have had an ovarian cyst before although the pain flared up during my period. But may be worth a try.

Thanks for the advice and defo phoning the doctor tomorrow. I shall let ypus all know how I get on without going in to too much detail xx

From my own experience I also though I was pregnant, did a test and said I wasn't. Month later still no period, did another test and said I was. I'm now over half way pregnant. Maybe a test was done to early. Not saying you are bit maybe do a test a week or two later to be on the safe side.
Also if still negative I would say go to the docs. It couldn't be a number of things, from infection or a rip.
Have a read through this, sound anything like the problems your having?
http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Endometriosis/Pages/Introduction.aspx

I hope you get it sounded defiantly wouldn't leave it xxx

http://m.netdoctor.co.uk/sex_relationships/facts/painfulintercourse.htm

Sorry just found this, may also be some help xx