"Diagnosed" with hypersexuality today :(

Prince1 wrote:

that is a really interesting read- is there any way i can message you or a way around it?

thanks

i have a fb page,you could contact me via there i can put the link up on my profile to it

yes pls,

thank you

I'm quite similar to LMMB. I'll either be in a sexual frenzy where I go non-stop and become a 'predator' towards my OH, or nothing at all.

ShannonMarlene wrote:

I'm quite similar to LMMB. I'll either be in a sexual frenzy where I go non-stop and become a 'predator' towards my OH, or nothing at all.

i spent quite a lot on lovehoney, when i was last hypersexual lol now i have hardly spent anything i have little or no interest in sex or sextoys.roll on my next manic episode

^ this.
I did the same thing. I bought the bulk of my toys whilst going through one of those phases!

^ this.
I did the same thing. I bought the bulk of my toys whilst going through one of those phases!

ShannonMarlene wrote:

^ this.

oh dear you so sound like me,i do laugh at it now,i was quite manic im usually worse in summer,so i hope lovehoney have some good deals on this summer lmfao

I've calmed down a lot at the moment, getting back into a routine I guess but I wonder how long it'll last before the OH starts having to lock himself away again :P

ShannonMarlene wrote:

I've calmed down a lot at the moment, getting back into a routine I guess but I wonder how long it'll last before the OH starts having to lock himself away again :P

my oh does feel for him hee hee