hormone issues...

I’ve be mega horny the past couple of weeks to the point were its on my mind pretty much all the time. It’s starting to bug me out now because the change has been so drastic to how I normally am and I can’t explain it. Do you think there is something wrong with my hormones or am I turning into a nymphomaniac ?

you could be becoming a nymphomanic and theres nothign wrong with that you gorgeous women,

have you started doing anything differently receantly? some foods can help produces chemicals that make you horny like dark chocolate, certain exotic fruit sometimes just wearing to tight of clothes can (that could just be me on that one)

Azza_91 wrote:

you could be becoming a nymphomanic and theres nothign wrong with that you gorgeous women,

have you started doing anything differently receantly? some foods can help produces chemicals that make you horny like dark chocolate, certain exotic fruit sometimes just wearing to tight of clothes can (that could just be me on that one)

not that i can think of just been eating like i normally do..

have you changed your contraception?

When I came off the pill I found that happened to me, it has settled down a lot now, it took a while and I still want it more than I did before.

It might just be your age everyones body changes as they get older there is some truth on what they say about women in their later 20's early 30's been at their peak sexually

Are you due on your period soon, my oh finds she is more horny the week before she starts

Tomcatter wrote:

Are you due on your period soon, my oh finds she is more horny the week before she starts

Can vouch for that ! BIG time