Anyone else always Horney!!!

Serouisly people all the time, even if i do get it oftern, iam always still horney.

My OH is really amazing in bed and everything and my toys are great but still i always find myself turned on lol

Usually, but surprisingly last weekend I was unblocking a sewage pipe and suddenly wasnt horny at all.

Having a high sex drive is no reflection on your partners performance hunni so please don't worry about that

Iv always had a high sex drive it got worse when I was pregnant to the point I started trying to have sleep sex with my hubby at least once or twice a night every night

I have found tho that the more I get, the more I want lol

There are time during my cycle that I'm hornier ( usually around ovulation ) which is when your hormone levels are at their peek

But this is natural hun, we can not control how are bodies work,

embrace who you are, and what you enjoy. You are wonderful just the way you are hunni. And try not to worry there are many people out there that feel exactly the same you are not different you are you and that's a great thing

I'm horny right now. Unfortunately this makes unattractive people at work strangely attractive!

Lucky you lol x

doesnt it depend on what you are doing? I sometimes feel horny driving my car, but not on a motorway at night in the rain my brain is just too occupied, self presevation overrules libido

My sex drive can vary alot but I sometimes find that the more often I play with my toys the more I want to play with them again, like one good session with them can reignite my interest

I was recently put on new medication while dealing with a loss and found that they had the expected side affect of killing my sex drive at first but two weeks into my prescription my sex drive has come back stronger than ever. I can't stop reaching for my toys now!

glad i found this post i thought it was just me i was starting to worry about it

Permanently... Well most of the time anyway :) Same as you Katherine great sex life, good toys but still want more!

Im always horny, morning noon and night. Its slightly frustrating as although I have a good sex life with my OH I still want and need more.

Usually on a friday when i get paid ...........

i am usually horny

I am always horny and can never get enough...

oh thank god, was starting to worry haha :L toys are great my oh is AMAZING but still i find my self wanting it morning...noon....+ Night !!!!

haha me two sometimes after sex i wait for oh to go to sleep so i can get off thinking of what we just did. i really cant get enough and my oh is satisfied if we do it 1 a week. WHY IS ALL THE GOOD SEX TOYS FOR WOMEN...... hahaha

I have absolutely no sex drive at the moment, nada, niente. Breaking up with gf has that effect I guess

Lucky to be horny most of the time....but sometimes it comes in waves.......have a wank at work lusting for sex when I get home.....After a long session I often wake up with a stonking hard on during the night....and I'm sooooo tender .....but still have to have a quickie........other times I can go days without having the horn....usually when theres abit of stress at work.

On holidays.....all the time especially in the hot weather...then its the kinkier the better!

!!!!!!! exactly what I mean! (but with male bits)

Drove to work the other day with a condom on in case I had an "accident".................which I did:)

always

I thought my sex drive might lessen as I got older. But I think it's got higher. But I blame the wife for that cos she drives me wild haha