Did anyone here crash into a Van this morning?

I suppose this is one way (that went wrong) to brighten the horrible monday morning journey to work!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/sex-drive-female-motorist-ploughs-6056180

![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) Omg hahahaha

OMG! I wouldnt dare do that

X

Ooooh dear..... Well, I guess that's just one more reason to be Happy and NOT Rampant ;) 

Damn - hoped I'd get away with that !! lol

I hope she write a great review... titled 'it gives me smashing results'

Cant believe that one. 😀

..........and that's why you shouldn't be in gear foot pressed down on the clutch whilst in stationary traffic and using a sex toy

has to be the funniest story i've heard for the cause of a car accident

That is hilarious. I wonder what you'd be charged with by police if caught out by them?!

![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) Oh my! She must've had one heck of a horn on her to be wanting to use a rabbit whilst in the car.

Oh my. Kinda disappointed they haven't released the video though!

Ha ha ha! A friend just posted this on FB with the comment 'someone in Cirencester has been seen with your description'! Do you think I've got a reputation? Lol!

OMG lol that is terrible! How'd she manage whilst wearing trousers is my question haha. I'd never dare! Glad no one was hurt and that man had a good first day at work hehe. Bet he had a story to tell the missus!

My first thought was...`It`s usually the white van driver who`s the wanker`![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

WillC wrote:

My first thought was...`It`s usually the white van driver who`s the wanker`![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Thank you for the best laugh of my day so far :D

I will admit I have used a pocket rocket while driving... but not sure who the heck one would use a rabbit!

Shadow Collector...you`re welcome!![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)