car accident

has anyone else been in a car accident due to getting a bit naughty? scary stuff!

No its something that as never happend to me,i think when you are on the road you should be paying attention to the road, it would be silly to be doing anything that could risk yourlife and others lives,but thats just me i guess im boring

Hi Lmmb! Email I am told.

i was a passanger, it was nothing seirous just a bit of fun and bang we crashed into a wall

Alastor wrote:

Hi Lmmb! Email I am told.

thank you Alastor :)

I would never endanger my life, or anybody elses life by getting 'naughty' in a car! There is absolutely no excuse for engaging in any reckless activity whilst on the road. There is something seriously wrong if you can't wait to get home before indulging in a bit of fun.

DavidB1986 wrote:

I would never endanger my life, or anybody elses life by getting 'naughty' in a car! There is absolutely no excuse for engaging in any reckless activity whilst on the road. There is something seriously wrong if you can't wait to get home before indulging in a bit of fun.

Far to silly and dangerous to attempt it. Can you imagine standing In court infront of a family who's son/daughter died because your where giving or recovering a hand job?!?!?

I slap my other halfs hand away if he even rests it on my leg when I'm driving. Distraction is not needed when I'm driving.... I'm a bad enough driver at the best of times

I agree completely with bv and David!

I have had a chewie while driving but I never took my eyes off the road , if you want to get jiggy though you should really pull over ,

10 Years ago, I did give a guy a blow job while he was driving....the "idea" sounded hot and fun at the time (No we did not crash thankfully)....

Fast forward ten years, 2 children of my own and constantly reading sickening stories in the news about parents losing their children, or children losing their mothers or fathers, due to drunk drivers, boy racers or generally anyone not taking driving seriously and showing off or being dumb at the wheel and NOPE! Never again! It is too reckless imo.

I even drive like a little old lady! lol

I could be over estimating my abilities to drive but I don't feel I have ever not been in control whilst playing in the car. That said we always chose larger roads with straight lines and no traffic; come to think of it we have not done it since leaving the US for that reason (driving new roads and new style requires more attention).

But no, never had any issues whilst driving

You aren't the first and definitely won't be the last cheekylilmonkey. But like people speeding, smoking, texting, doing make up, chatting to passengers, eating, drinking etc it is a risk.

I think every person who learns to drive and picks up any bad habits (smoking, speeding, texting, phone, messing about with the music and sex stuff)....FEELS confident that they are in control of the situation. But there is just far more chance of any of us having an accident if we are not concentrating or doing something that takes our hands/eyes/mental focus away from the wheel or road. That is just a fact. There is a reason it is all banned...it is just dangerous. Humans think we are "the special one" who can do these things safely....but that is probably just good luck, that an accident hasn't happened YET, rather than "skill" imo.

Fluffbags wrote:

I think every person who learns to drive and picks up any bad habits (smoking, speeding, texting, phone, messing about with the music and sex stuff)....FEELS confident that they are in control of the situation. But there is just far more chance of any of us having an accident if we are not concentrating or doing something that takes our hands/eyes/mental focus away from the wheel or road. That is just a fact. There is a reason it is all banned...it is just dangerous. Humans think we are "the special one" who can do these things safely....but that is probably just good luck, that an accident hasn't happened YET, rather than "skill" imo.

Fluffbags wrote:

All true words

When you get comfortable or relaxed in a dangerous job/enviroment, that's when your life is in the most danger (I've seen that first hand on many occasions), in a car it's the same thing, pull over and have fun but don't risk someones life, I'm not talking about the driver or passenger but other people, sure you both may consent to it and the risk, but the potential person you crash in to is the one you need to think about.

(Besides if you pull over you can do a lot more :P)

i've been unfortunate enough to be involved in a car accident no naughty stuff involved there's no way i'd do or have any naughty stuff performed on me whilst driving i don't want to go through all the stress again

please be careful. we don't want to lose you or anyone that way.

I've had multiple people play with me while I was driving, didn't ask them to or encourage them, didn't try very hard to stop them though. No damage was done, probably would have made the situation worse by resisting or shouting at them. Should have pulled over quicker really and let them finish in a car park. Definitely won't happen again.