Did anyone start using toys first?

yer, i'm still a virgin but i have 4 vibrators

I don't surpose that a hair brush handle counts as a sex toy !

i never thought of using a hair brush handle! I just used a carrot and then a cucumber and a banana (before i bought some 'real' toys. Was a bit difficult to sneak a cucumber out from under my mums nose though! So glad those days are over! now it's just a matter of keeping my erotica and toy stash hidden from my parents, tough times!

secretseductress wrote:

i never thought of using a hair brush handle! I just used a carrot and then a cucumber and a banana (before i bought some 'real' toys. Was a bit difficult to sneak a cucumber out from under my mums nose though! So glad those days are over!External Media now it's just a matter of keeping my erotica and toy stash hidden from my parents, tough times!

its all well and good trying to keep them secret from your parents, but try hiding them from a curious pre-schooler!!! x

i had the platinum rabbit along with another rabbit and toys before i started to have sex.

Dxx

poppy904 that must be difficult! just put them on a higher shelf or something so they can't reach hehe

I started with vibes first, just basic one though... i think i had 3 in total before i started having sex.

haha! nexas, yer i will be! least there's a good chance it won't be all painful and rubbish

choose what wisely?

I am 48..... and it was 10years ago that husbands job changed and he was away for most of the week, so we went along to the 'marital aids shop' to purchase a vibrator.

Husband and propritoer chatted while I looked around, I decied on a big red one. and went to tell the shop keeper.

He promply told me i could not have the 'big red one' which was on display at the back of the shop as it was the fire extinguisher...........hahahaha (the old ones are the best !)

o haha! i was being slow sorry. and yes i will choose my partner carefuly

lol eljay, that made me laugh

Yes and thank goodness I did or else I would've spent my late teens and early twenties in a lousy mood! My boyfriend at 17/18 was 7 years older but a virgin and not really/willing to do anything more ambitious than kinsing, and then I was single again till 22ish. And I find manual too long, I'm not into lengthy self romance I just want the end result for release.

i think i got my first toy when i was 16, but i had already been haveing sex.
i had heard so much about vibrators that i had to go out and try to see for myself and im please to say i have never looked back :)

xx

Nexas wrote:

As long as she doesn't expect all men to be the same size as her toys LMFAO

Im a great beleiver in "Its not the size but the machine behind it" I have a few encouters with blokes with larger equipment and i have to say they did nothing for me because they always thought they didnt have to do much because of what they had! my OH is of average size and he is one of the best lovers i have had. He knows how to use what hes got and what posetions are going to get me the full benifit.

Someone at work mentioned about having one and i thought i'd give it a go, at the time i was a virgin i had quite a few vibes by the time i had sex

poppy904 wrote:

secretseductress wrote:

i never thought of using a hair brush handle! I just used a carrot and then a cucumber and a banana (before i bought some 'real' toys. Was a bit difficult to sneak a cucumber out from under my mums nose though! So glad those days are over!External Media now it's just a matter of keeping my erotica and toy stash hidden from my parents, tough times!

its all well and good trying to keep them secret from your parents, but try hiding them from a curious pre-schooler!!! x

My teenage daughter (15) was at a friends house party, the other week, she told me the next day how her friend went in to her mothers bedroom and brought down her mothers toy's to show everyone! she said some of then took turns holding and sniffing them!!

I soon found a better hiding place for mine External Media

Holy shit Gingerminx!

That is terrifying!!! Lack of respect from the kid too!!

SG69 x

gingerminx wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

secretseductress wrote:

My teenage daughter (15) was at a friends house party, the other week, she told me the next day how her friend went in to her mothers bedroom and brought down her mothers toy's to show everyone! she said some of then took turns holding and sniffing them!!

I soon found a better hiding place for mine External Media

That reminds me of a story someone told me about a boy taking his mums vibe to school with him and having to go home with a teacher who had to explain to her about what happened

I need to find a better hiding place for my toys after reading that lol!!
Luckly my kids only come in my room when im in it and find it more amusing to jump on my bed. But i would think as they get older a safer place to hide my toys before they end up in some class room!!

xx