different words for your bits

Funbags, the girls, baps, melons

scary mary, lady garden, foof, minge, flower pot, front bum.

Funbags , jellies , norks ,
Gorrilla salad , tuna town , muff , beef curtains ,(soz ppd )
Purple headed womb broom , bishop , slag hammer , love truncheon ,
A bit crude I know but its not what I call them
, Between me and the wife its jeff an gloria ?? Don't know why x

I must be boring then lol. I've never referred to my bits with a name....sorry.

jeffngloria wrote:

Funbags , jellies , norks ,
Gorrilla salad , tuna town , muff , beef curtains ,(soz ppd )
Purple headed womb broom , bishop , slag hammer , love truncheon ,
A bit crude I know but its not what I call them
, Between me and the wife its jeff an gloria ?? Don't know why x

Tuna Town and Slag Hammer.. Hilarious!!! Love it! xx

i dont have a name for mine, i call them what they are Breasts and Vagina im boring lol

but sat here now thinking of other names i could call them that would be a little less boring :)

Pump Action Yoghurt Rifle

For female bits:

It is pussy in the bedroom (Cunt if I really want to make him moan) always vagina in my blog review writing, and moo-moo, minnie or mouse when talking with my children about it (Don't ask, I was brought up calling it a mouse and it stuck with me and I passed it onto my kids lol I guess it comes from Minnie, and minnie mouse, who knows, my mum was strange.) Boobs and Tits in the bedroom, boobies to my kids and breasts on the blog.

Male bits:

Cock in the bedroom, penis in my review writing, and willy and widget (Also Wonka...Just a little extension I added lol) when talking to the kids. Balls are balls whenever I talk about them.

If im chatting to anyone other than the BF, it's lady parts.

Other than that i'll generally go for vag.

I must however contribute the aussie slang that I love "map of tassie" (look up the island of tasmania)...

The worst one for boobs I've heard is breasticles... Ewww. I can't think of a more unsexy word for them! Xx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

The worst one for boobs I've heard is breasticles... Ewww. I can't think of a more unsexy word for them! Xx

Aw. I like that one. It isn't sexy, but it's kinda fun.

It's better than "Fun-Bags" or something like that.

True :p Although I don't think I'd want my OH to use it with me in bed haha :p Xx

OH doesn't really like euphemisms for genitalia or breasts and generally prefers clinical terms, which aren't terribly erotic, so are never really mentioned in a sexual context.

I on-the-other-hand am not too fussed either way; although now will not use terms she doesn't appreciate after being admonished for once casually refering to her breasts as tits. In my defence she was wearing a fantastic new dress for a work/client dinner and coudn't help commenting on some of its more lubricious features.

Fluffbags wrote:

For female bits:

…Don't ask, I was brought up calling it a mouse and it stuck with me and I passed it onto my kids lol I guess it comes from Minnie, and minnie mouse, who knows, my mum was strange…

Minnie/Mini I have found is a very common name used amongst those from Essex and Kent, typically by girls, but have heard boys refer to their penis as such. Presumably it's derived from the English translation of Homunculus — "Little Man" or colloq. "Mini Me".

Mr Socks wrote:

OH doesn't really like euphemisms for genitalia or breasts and generally prefers clinical terms, which aren't terribly erotic, so are never really mentioned in a sexual context.

I on-the-other-hand am not too fussed either way; although now will not use terms she doesn't appreciate after being admonished for once casually refering to her breasts as tits. In my defence she was wearing a fantastic new dress for a work/client dinner and coudn't help commenting on some of its more lubricious features.

Fluffbags wrote:

For female bits:

…Don't ask, I was brought up calling it a mouse and it stuck with me and I passed it onto my kids lol I guess it comes from Minnie, and minnie mouse, who knows, my mum was strange…

Minnie/Mini I have found is a very common name used amongst those from Essex and Kent, typically by girls, but have heard boys refer to their penis as such. Presumably it's derived from the English translation of Homunculus — "Little Man" or colloq. "Mini Me".

I am a bit further north myself, my mum is from Scotland but maybe someone in my family used to come from that way. Your answer as to where it stems from is a lot better than mine. Here was me thinking it came from a cartoon mouse! lol

Fluffbags wrote:

I am a bit further north myself, my mum is from Scotland but maybe someone in my family used to come from that way. Your answer as to where it stems from is a lot better than mine. Here was me thinking it came from a cartoon mouse! lol

Oddly enough, I've worked all over the country, come across all sorts of substitute names for genitalia; however, Essex and Kent is where I first heard the term used and that's where it seems to have stayed. Not that I know, but it's probably less likely sombody in your family is from those areas and more that the term has migrated to parts further North.

As for derivation: I have absolutely no idea what it is — Homunculus was the first that came to mind. Somehow I get the impression it's vaguely Victorian/Edwardian, but is undoutedly of later origin. Either way a cartoon mouse is more inventive…

My sister calls hers her 'Jay Lo' lol!

pussy simple

noooo bean is my childs name !