what do u and ur OH's call ur private bits?

i call mine so many diff names..like.. my lady garden...my mini...my lulu...what names do u have for urs? or what do u call ur partners? xx

dont really call it anything or hers or anyones really lol but each to there own lol x

I can her parts "She", strange eh? But it fits, it she wet, bet she wants a big hard cock.... As so on. The OH refers to it as her foof lol!

My OH calls my parts the Mr, or Mr Winky we're really bad at this aren't we lol!! I don't really have a name that I use.

haha, well when ur talking about it..i think "pussy" and "cock" is a bit...well i duno..i just like other sayings for them hehe in the past i have even named my exs "part" lol xx

My OH calls hers "her flower" or " her sweet pea".

awww mr. loverman i liek the sweet pea one thats cute lol xx

mr winky! lol love it!! xx

liking mr winky lol

GothicXIII wrote:

I can her parts "She", strange eh? But it fits, it she wet, bet she wants a big hard cock.... As so on. The OH refers to it as her foof lol!

My OH calls my parts the Mr, or Mr Winky we're really bad at this aren't we lol!! I don't really have a name that I use.

My oh also calls hers "her foof" lol

In general, when alone, its pussy and cock. However when talking about them with the kids they are called willy and mouse!! Mouse is what I grew up knowing my lady bits as. Its what my mother called it so now that is the name I use with my daughter lol.

However I do remember when I went through puberty my mother uttering the sentance...

"I guess its not a mouse anymore, its a rat now"

Thanks mum...... is it any wonder I am strange :D

When not horny my fb calls mine willy, when she wants it, it becomes cock.

Have heard spunk called willy white stuff and willy worms.

If I txt my OH with a picture I title the txt as "Cock Attack!!"

That's right Fred Lh has it in for you. Fred Fred

Beaver for the girl, dick or cock for the guy for us two.

pussy for day to day 'normal' stuff.......

Cnt for occasions when a bit more naughtiness needed

and in return....cock.

for our own bits we dont have a name but in the third person its a horrid little tool (for men) and a den of iniquity for women.

lol some brilliant answers thanks people :D...keeep them coming :P xx

Little rocco

My boobs are my girls! :)

My Gf calls mine her Pendulum and I call hers my monkey bum.