Dildo - more enjoyable

I recently bought an 8 inch realistic suction cup dildo for my wife.

I used it on her a couple of nights ago after I gave her a few orgasms through oral. It slid in pretty easily, despite being the biggest thing she’s ever taken, however she did not seem to particularly enjoy it any more than fingers.

She told me that she would only be able to orgasm with it if I gave her simultaneous oral.

What are your favorite ways to use dildos when playing with a partner? Was I being too gentle with it?

2 Likes

Some women need clitoral stimulation too or only to orgasm.
My wife doesn’t get too much joy from dildos. For us they enhance the sex or situation, but 99% of the time won’t make her orgasm alone.

2 Likes

Try combining things, like sucking here breasts and getting her to rub her clit at the same time your using it. Or as she suggested, sucking her clit at the same time.
Also lube, it makes a big difference.
Try different positions too. For example stick the dildo to something vertical so she can ride it in doggy whilst you give her oral or simulate a threesome by her giving you oral.
you could also try double penetration if she likes anal.

Theres alot of other options, just takes some imagination. Ask her what scenario sounds fun and give it a bash. Mix the dildo into roleplay is always another option.

It is always possible the size/shape/density/texture is just not right for her as well. Theres alot of variables and dildos come in a million shapes and sizes. If it doesnt work out lovehoney have a really good returns policy

5 Likes

A combination of things can sometimes work better but initially it’s down to the individual as we all get pleasure in different ways and part of the fun is discovering them :slightly_smiling_face:

For me, there are certain angles I really like that do it for me more than the size of the dildo… Also, having a good rhythm gets me to my climax faster than just being done harder! Hope you guys get to enjoying the new dildo :+1:

What it’s made of makes a huge difference to me…. I love my glass ones, the others never get a look in, now!! The temperature is amazing; theyre so unyielding, just a different level of pleasure

3 Likes

Does glass feel much different to metal?