Dildo noob

Hey there,

I was wandering if anyone could help suggest a dildo for a noobie?

The only issues is that my vagina is quite small, even my OH's penis is a bit of a squeez, so is there anything more...petit..that anyone could suggest?

Much thanks!

(p.s. price is not an issue)

I had to slowly train myself up to "take in" moderate sized ones so that my OH didn't hurt so much. (I was a virgin when I met him).

I purchased the smallest realistic toy I could find and worked myself upto that so that I could even take that comfortably. I bought another brand dildo before but it's now been discontinued. I'd suggest looking out for the measurements in the description box because girth can be an important factor as well.

Try this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15104

It's all about experimentation. I found that I was more "ready" for penetration when I was really aroused by clitoral stimulation. Lube helps a lot! Especially silicone lube so I'd suggest using one when you're with your partner. I'm not sure if the toy mentioned can be used with silicone though.

try a small shafted vibe first to loosen your self up.

then a skinny dong. just slowly try while stimulating your clit. Some skinny anial dongs are good if your worried.

if its been a while i find i need to have orgasmed before taking my dongs and im experienced and love large toys.

most importantly don't rush yourself lube up well be relaed and enjoy experimenting.

That's a great suggestion by MsGirth2011 about trying an anal dildo as these are often thinner than the classic dildos. The Doc Johnson Crystal jellies Anal Starter Dildo could be a great one to start with if you like the realistic style.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys :D

I agree with AA, glass dildos are brilliant and so versatile.

I had always pushed them aside as I need vibrations to get off, but when glass dildos are coupled with clitoral vibrations then results are quite... "explosive".

The anal toy's are fantastic for smaller spaces ;) .. think that's perfect for you first toy. Will you let us know what you end up buying?

By the way, how did it go with your OH & the cum situation? I was thinking about you the other night and hoping you'd had a chance to speak openly with him about it.

Lots of love x

posting error!

posting error!

Satoshi if you mean the post above you been reported

xGGx