Dildo virgin - recommendations

Apologies as I am sure there have been many posts on this subject before.

Please could someone recommend a dildo or any other toys for me and also some good couples toys. It's my OH's birthday in a couple of weeks and I want to "surprise" him

I have got the "Waver Orgasmic Glass Dildo 8 Inch" and I think this is amazing it reaches the spot every time and feels unbelievable. My OH uses it on me quite a bit and this makes the feeling even better cos he can reach places and do things I obviously can't.

Also like Avrielle said the best thing you can do is use the search function and read all the different reviews because they defantly help give you a good insight in to what the toy is like.

also on the shop part of the site there are categories and one will be dildos, then you can filter via size/price/colour etc. Try with a small one and see how you get on!

I actually received my first ever glass dildo via the wishlists the other day and its so pretty (im a big fan of pink things)! You can heat or cool it also. Maybe have a look at those? x

has anyone tried those "clone-a-willy" kits? if ya have are they as good as they appear to be? considering getting one

id deffo recomend a glass dildo, i'd never tried one before so thought i'd get one and i was amazed. I've never known anything like the orgasms i get from them! A definate good buy

*AdamKR* wrote:

has anyone tried those "clone-a-willy" kits? if ya have are they as good as they appear to be? considering getting one

Yeah, ours went a bit wrong....

Theres a full thread on 'em somewhere.

WandA wrote:

*AdamKR* wrote:

Yeah, ours went a bit wrong....

Theres a full thread on 'em somewhere.

thank you, will have a hunt :)

and defo agree, glass dildo is a must have

LoveHoney - Bot recommends: The following already created threads -

Dildo? Convert me!

Dildo virgin... HELP?!

How To Buy A Dildo Buyer's Guides