dilemma

i can not belive what happend the other day i order a toy from here but seeing as i was at work the postman left it with the next door neighbour. who is a 65 year old man . but i think he opend it as there was celertape on the enverlope as he handed it to me he said to me are u excited i said no why he said i am allways excited when i get a parcel i said it was not for me but a friend . how am i going to look him in the eye as it was a butt plug and lube

benjy wrote:

i can not belive what happend the other day i order a toy from here but seeing as i was at work the postman left it with the next door neighbour. who is a 65 year old man . but i think he opend it as there was celertape on the enverlope as he handed it to me he said to me are u excited i said no why he said i am allways excited when i get a parcel i said it was not for me but a friend . how am i going to look him in the eye as it was a butt plug and lube

The envelope that has the invoice in it is always cellotaped /covered in plastic to keep it dry.

ow maybe i am worrying about nothing then as i have had stuff sent without cellotaped before

benjy wrote:

ow maybe i am worrying about nothing then as i have had stuff sent without cellotaped before

If its an envelope on a parcel, and the invoice is inside the parcel, then you dont need to worry. If it looks like the parcel itself has been tampered with then ... perhaps you should.

:-)

Every padded envelope I've had from LH has had selotape over the opening, so I wouldn't worry about it :)