Pleasure Post...

Run Mr postman.... Does this man from Royal Mail not know how much sexual frustration i am in right now. Ima 45 year old hormonal woman whos had no sex drive for several years and bang like a bullet from a gun its back, but my toy collection is limited as my old stash seem to have had battery leaks. So here i sit waiting to mug the postman for some shiny new toys, i am as horny as hell today and want to wait for my pleasure post but its killing meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I could be wrong but it sounds a little like your mystery battery leak could be a chemical reaction from storing your toys together rather than in separate bags. Some of the materials they're made of don't play well together and you can get a filmy, oily residue if they're left in contact with each other which might look like a leaky battery. Here's the help page for more information. πŸ™‚

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/buyers-guide/sex-toy-storage/

Hope this is useful. πŸ™‚

I know what you mean, when I am expecting a delivery the excitement builds and I twitch every time I hear a letter box go. Major disappointment when you here someone open the gate only to have leaflets put through the door.

Ian Chimp wrote:

I could be wrong but it sounds a little like your mystery battery leak could be a chemical reaction from storing your toys together rather than in separate bags. Some of the materials they're made of don't play well together and you can get a filmy, oily residue if they're left in contact with each other which might look like a leaky battery. Here's the help page for more information. πŸ™‚

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/buyers-guide/sex-toy-storage/

Hope this is useful. πŸ™‚

Could be that or it could be from leaving batteries in toys. I’ve had a few batteries leak inside my plastic toys after they’ve been left in there for a few weeks at a time, this is why it’s often advised to remove them between uses, especially if there might be a few weeks or longer between its next outing.

It can be frustrating in the moment but it’s worth it to keep them in good condition I think πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hope your delivery arrives soon Badbird! Enjoy your new toys πŸ™‚

Im waiting too for my first bit of latex and some new toys. Super excited.

My postman is great about it. I'm sure he knows, and we have a bit of banter about it. Nothing too direct but it kinda makes me feel a bit happier knowing that I'm not being judged.

Shout-out to the Postmen that deliver our dildos and other boxes of fun to our door.

My postman is great about it. I'm sure he knows, and we have a bit of banter about it. Nothing too direct but it kinda makes me feel a bit happier knowing that I'm not being judged.

Shout-out to the Postmen that deliver our dildos and other boxes of fun to our door.

Good old postman. I haven’t bought anything erotic for a while now.

SlimeCoveredCow wrote:

Yep we have a super-cool postman, doubt he would be shocked by anything I buy.