Lost toys =(

I recently moved, during that the time I sent back a couple of toys to exchange with a writen note giving my new address for them to be sent to me plus changing my address on my account. I recieved a mesage saying that the package however had STILL been sent to my old addres and after contacting the sorting office there they have no record of them holding it meaning its been posted and is now lost to me a my old house was being repossessed. Please, please can you help LH.

Oh no! I hope it gets sorted for you =]

If they are feeling generous they can replace my butt plug and vibrating cock ring that manage to melt together in the heat RIP lol

Hope you get it sorted x

If they were stored together, it may well not be the heat, just a chemical reaction between the two toys. It's always best to store toys so they don't touch.

*Emma* wrote:

If they are feeling generous they can replace my butt plug and vibrating cock ring that manage to melt together in the heat RIP lol

Hope you get it sorted x

Malteser81 wrote:

I recently moved, during that the time I sent back a couple of toys to exchange with a writen note giving my new address for them to be sent to me plus changing my address on my account. I recieved a mesage saying that the package however had STILL been sent to my old addres and after contacting the sorting office there they have no record of them holding it meaning its been posted and is now lost to me a my old house was being repossessed. Please, please can you help LH.

Hey Malteser81 - please contact customercare@lovehoney.co.uk with the order number and details of the missing parcel. If something goes missing with the Royal Mail we can claim for it and arrange to send a replacement out to you. Also you can check and change the address within your account - go to manage your address book and you can change address, Set a new default address and delete any old unused addresses. Hope this helps B x

Hi Malteser81,

This is a rubbish situation to be in!! Please don't worry as I have re-sent your order to your new address this morning by next day delivery so it will be with you by 1pm tomorrow.

Any problems, give us a quick shout back.

Have a great day!!

:o)

Hiya Bonny and thanks for replying. Its not that the package has been lost by Royal Mail but that its been delivered to my old address and I have no way of getting it back. When I sent my packages back to LH and asked for an exchange, I added a letter stating I had moved, gave my new address as well as aking them to sent my replacements there. I also changed the delivery address on my account to my new one so am extreemly puzzled how it got sent to my old address. I really hope that LH can send me another package to my new address as soon as possible as (and I dont mean to be rude) it really isnt my fault that it was sent to my old address.

OOOOOOOH, I completely missed your post Gemma.... thank you so much hun, my faith has been restored in Love Honey.... I love you! HUGE cwtches! Xxx

I have to admitt that since discovering LH, Annsummers just do not compare although I will be visiting them soon as there is a coupon in this months company magazine for a free Ophoria finger vibe which I will be getting =D

Glad to hear LH have sorted everything for you. Hope you enjoy your new toys! x

glad it has all worked out in the end have fun;-)

Ecksvie wrote:

If they were stored together, it may well not be the heat, just a chemical reaction between the two toys. It's always best to store toys so they don't touch.

*Emma* wrote:

Hope you get it sorted x

I have so many unfortunately i dont have the space and ive not been lucky enough to be sent a storange box/bag to review *cough* External Media They did genuinely melt though from the sun due to where they were placed at the time x

I made my own bags to store mine in. Works a treat and keeps them all separate and doesn't really take up any extra space at all.

Glad to hear it got sorted Malteser. Plus you've got the added benefit of imagining the looks on the faces of the people who next go into your old house ;)

I hear loads of people saying about the voucher in Company magazine. To those who have it, does it have an expiry date? My nearest AS is a bit of a trip away but I'm sure I'll end up there sooner or later.

*Emma* wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

*Emma* wrote:

Hope you get it sorted x

I have so many unfortunately i dont have the space and ive not been lucky enough to be sent a storange box/bag to review *cough* External Media They did genuinely melt though from the sun due to where they were placed at the time x

*Emma* you could always store them in a couple of sandwich bags of even some new clean socks! Saves arguments between toys and unwanted heartache!

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

We've got a copy of Company too, we'll be heading down for one too. Haha. ;)

Just been down to get mine! Good spot! Let's clear them out! External Media

Ecksvie wrote:

I hear loads of people saying about the voucher in Company magazine. To those who have it, does it have an expiry date? My nearest AS is a bit of a trip away but I'm sure I'll end up there sooner or later.

I've got a feeling it was until the end of the month, but can't check because I've been to get mine already! I got a pink one, I couldn't pick the colour. External Media

x

Ecksvie wrote:

The offer date runs from 1st June to 31st of July so pleanty of time left. Only certain Annsummers are giving away the Ophoria with the "Company" magazine so check out which stores are doing it on http://www.annsummers.com/companyfreeorgasm.

I get the feeling that it's review numbers might just be going up soon! Fab that it comes with 2 extra sets of batteries too!

x

What type of batteries are they, watch ones??

Teenie weenie watch ones! 3G-A CNB Batteries apparently, the vibe takes 2 at a time; 4 spare and 2 in the vibe ready to go! I took great delight in walking in there, getting a free vibe then walking straight back out with a free vibe and without buying a thing!

x

Bah, my two nearest Ann Summers shops don't do it. There's another one within travelling distance but I don't go there that often, not sure I'll be going before the end of July. Tbh, it's not really my kind of toy, but it's free! Not really worth travelling all that way though especially for it.