Dirty talk help?

Hello everyone.

My girlfriend and I enjoy whispering naughty things to each other, it's such a turn on. However, I've come to realise that I don't particularly like using the word 'pussy'. It feels kind of odd and unnatural when it comes out of my mouth. Does anyone else feel the same way? If so, are there any other synonyms you like to use instead?

Thank you xx

Pussy is my most commonly used one. Some people use the word c*nt (don't know if it's allowed here)

I find the word quim both Aesthetically and aurally pleasing

ShannonMarlene wrote:

Pussy is my most commonly used one. Some people use the word c*nt (don't know if it's allowed here)

It's ok SM been used before don't worry.

Of course, everyone has their own preferences for words, so most people can identify words that turn them on and words that turn them cold. This thread might give you some ideas:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/629004-what-do-u-and-ur-ohs-call-ur-private-bits/

Fanny, vag, finger hut, gash, honeypot, muffsnatch, cavern, cave of wonders, stairway to heaven, penis fly trap, juice box, clam, hand warmer, front bottom

Flower, kitty, foo foo, the abyss, cum bucket, bullseye, mini... Still holding firm from a woman's point pussy sounds best and it doesn't offend me so cunt is the best during really filthy moments!

A nickname maybe? My pussy is called Bruce. It has always been a dude

Kinky-for-you - personally speaking, if anyone called mine any of those things during intimacy, that would dry me up like the Sahara!

Thanks, GG, it's not a commonly accepted word so I wasn't sure, haha.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/771495-names-for-your-oh-sexy-bits-d/post-771797/

Here are a few to be going on with if you need any more please let me know.

I would avoid the saying 'eat pussy' if you have a cat at home

'bruce' hahahahahahaha

nice to see you...

hahahahahaha

JessyBunny89 wrote:

A nickname maybe? My pussy is called Bruce. It has always been a dude

Haha this made me giggle and think of the Finding Nemo Shark.

Its always been pussy for me too i find the "C" word a bit too crude and if he called it my flower it just laugh.