Your favourite euphemisms

I was wondering whether anyone has any favourite euphemisms they'd like to share - do your naughty bits have an amusing name? Have you got a special phrase that only you and your OH know for "How about some sexytime?" or similar?

I shall start the ball rolling with a couple of my personal favourites:

Princess pocket: Vagina. We wanted to come up with something even more girly-sounding than ladygarden, and this was the result.

Weapons of Man Distraction: Breasts. Struck by inspiration a while back whilst simultaneously watching the news and thinking about boobs.

I call my OH penis the Shape Shifter. dont knoe where it came from really, just one night watching TV and he just gets hard so quickly lol so im like god you and your penis. lol

Sometimes my OH will say Baby Gate for pussy, lol but i dont like that word,

I find most sound worse than the actual words! They make me wnat to cringe on whole... A few I'll say for laughs. Questions like this make my mind go blank!

I find most sound worse than the actual words! They make me want to cringe on whole... A few I'll say for laughs. Questions like this make my mind go blank!

This reminds me of How to Loose a Guy in 10days.... "Princess Sophia" for his penis lol.. Krowl the Warrior King!

lol

er, let me see, we refer to my lady parts as my hooha, does that count? sex is badoink-a-doinking lol....they make me laugh

don't have any actualy naughty ones, just ones that make me laugh, i don't take much seriously lol

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

WandA wrote:

I find most sound worse than the actual words! They make me want to cringe on whole... A few I'll say for laughs. Questions like this make my mind go blank!

Exactly the same here!

same as us not into naming our bits,,nothing sexy at all with it

Ew....I have a strong dislike for most genital euphemisms. I can stomach cunt, pussy, cock (not literally!)...the crass ones.

But as for the flowery ones, not thanks. It's a vulva/vagina - there's nothing horrible about the word!

My OH call's his penis 'woody' - it made my laugh at first but now it's an in joke and makes a cheeky text a little playful so I dont mind but I've never called my 'area' anything other special!

xGHx

lets have sexytime is another!

YesChef wrote:

Weapons of Man Distraction: Breasts. Struck by inspiration a while back whilst simultaneously watching the news and thinking about boobs.

I love this one, it just made me giigle so! In general we don't use these sorts of euphemisms although loaded looks and so on can make such innocent things as 'cake' dirty External Media

Woody is sweet but you just ruined Toy story forever External Media

Front bum always used to make me laugh!

my mate calls it a minky-moo.....

WandA wrote:

Thats why i used to call mine when i was little, i used to suffer from lots of bladder problems which would lead to pain and i used to go "mum my bums hurting" "which one?" "my front bum!"

my boyfriend used winky, but never ever in a sexy way, usually when we're just lying in bed and put my new round him and get him he goes "get off my winky" but its all a joke,

VW x

WandA wrote:

This is one I've tried to stay away from - OH insists on being anatomically correct and calling it a middle bum - it's just not the same!

YesChef wrote:

WandA wrote:

This is one I've tried to stay away from - OH insists on being anatomically correct and calling it a middle bum - it's just not the same!

Hah! Front bum what you call her mouth if she is losing an argument?

How did this elude me for so long! Chocolate salty balls!

YesChef wrote:

Proper laugh out loud with that one! Will have to suggest that to the other half!

x

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

^_^

Lady Garden

Velvet Underground

Clunge

Widgedy

Man meat

Schlong.

Bazoomas

Mahummers

Norks

I feel 8 again ;)

x

All those at 8. Wow, you were aware of the world.External Media

I did read norks the other day and chuckled though!

I love Brian Belo and his Womb People!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al2VoVHQKkw&feature=related

x

Haha my fella calls my vagina 'bejingo'! We heard it on scrubs and its stuck ever since, kinda like it lol xx