Dirty talk

Do you talk dirty during sex?

Whenever I am having sex I have this urge to talk really dirty and my filthy self just comes out, it comes in handy as I just started a phone sex operator job.

Does this happens to you or do you like being told dirty things while having sex?

What's the best dirty phrase you have ever said or have been told?

I love it. Love it.

I don't know what the best thing I've ever said is, but for some reason 'Come for me' when I'm at the climax and I've been told to hold back just about makes me explode.

x

I was once with this really nice sweet young lady, and when we got to the business, she wispered to me 'I like it when it goes really deep' with was a MASSIVE turn on (and I got the hint lol)

As for myself, think I just grunt most of the time

I LOVE dirty talk

I do it and its usually scenarios that I want us to get upto!

I love it but most of the time too shy to actually say anything. I'd love it if my partner said something but I think he's the same. If I've had a few drinks I tend to be braver!

A lot of people love dirty talk but it's not for me.

Loving, sensual talk is nice but I find really filthy and/or vulgar words a massive turn off.

Can be very sexy x I love it

I love both saying nasty things and hearing them. And the more humilating they are, the more excited I get .

The OH likes it but I've not much idea what to say and tbh, always feel a bit awkward.

I like hearing it but not great when it comes to saying it though, bit shy, its easier if ive had a few drinks.