Dirty talk suggestions

Hello,

Me and the OH have been talking about dirty talk in the bedroom. Where as she likes being called a Slut and it does enhance our play she's not likeing whore or bitch as she see's it as a bit stronger. Just wondering if anyone else had suggestions as does get a bit repetitive with saying "dirty/naughty girl" and "slut"?

Thanks

Cum-hungry vixen? Devilish minx? Sexy nymph?

I cannot for the life of me talk dirty it just sounds silly coming out of my mouth, I'm ok in text but face to face I just get giggly!

OH just giggled and said she likes the vixen and minx.

Thanks for the suggestions and keep them cumming

Insatiable hussy? I'll have to start charging a consultants fee though, lol!

Ive been called boss in the bedroom it was quute a turn on

I started as the same, I didn't really like "bitch" to start with. Just keep mixing it up.. filthy slut, greedy cum loving slut, daddys girl, even try "cum dumpster"?!

I like Boss, haha!

How about cock loving princess?

sassykitten;) wrote:

Ive been called boss in the bedroom it was quute a turn on

Oh I like that one!!

" I cannot for the life of me talk dirty it just sounds silly coming out of my mouth, I'm ok in text but face to face I just get giggly!"

+1

According to my OH I have a 'potty mouth' but then he is sometimes a prude, lol!

Usedworkshoes wrote:

I cannot for the life of me talk dirty it just sounds silly coming out of my mouth, I'm ok in text but face to face I just get giggly!

Pmsl ;-)

Luv bunny wrote:

According to my OH I have a 'potty mouth' but then he is sometimes a prude, lol!

Potty training must have been an interesting experience; -)

LovemyassfistedSW72 wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Potty training must have been an interesting experience; -)

It certainly could be, πŸ˜‰

Talking dirt is something we can't do per se. We arn't very good at it.

However one way around this was introduce it in role plays were I can get away with calling my Mrs anything under the sun depending on the scenario without getting a smack in the chops .

Luv bunny wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Naughty πŸ˜‰ Potty training must have been an interesting experience; -)

Naughty πŸ˜‰

Luv bunny wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Naughty πŸ˜‰ Potty training must have been an interesting experience; -)

Very naughty!

I couldn't possibly comment further😎

Usedworkshoes wrote:

Pmsl ;-)
What? Picture of innocence me ;-p

My Oh has only just started doing this and it's hot! Being called a little bitch or cum whore is very nice! I just call him a fuck! haha