Dirty talk suggestions

Ozz wrote:

My Oh has only just started doing this and it's hot! Being called a little bitch or cum whore is very nice! I just call him a fuck! haha

Go you Corinne x

Usedworkshoes wrote:

LovemyassfistedSW72 wrote:

Usedworkshoes wrote:

I cannot for the life of me talk dirty it just sounds silly coming out of my mouth, I'm ok in text but face to face I just get giggly!

Pmsl ;-)
What? Picture of innocence me ;-p
Hmmmm...........I hope so too you ;-p

LovemyassfistedSW72 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

My Oh has only just started doing this and it's hot! Being called a little bitch or cum whore is very nice! I just call him a fuck! haha

Go you Corinne x

I try! haha x

I tell my OH to give me his cum, and he tells me to shhh! Haha!

maybe he should just gag me...now there's an idea!

Ummm naughty minx? Cock-hungry slut? Hmmm maybe it's not about about the names and more about the descriptions/things you're doing to her etc.

How about when you're teasing her you ask her how wet she is, and when she pushes against you/grinds against you you whisper "Look how hard you make me, I'm going to fuck you so hard" but make her beg for it "You know you're a little slut, you love my cock so much, you're so desperate... Get it good and wet and I might rub your pussy with it... Suck my cock good you dirty minx". Have fun with words and remember she is yours to use ;D

mysteron wrote:

Talking dirt is something we can't do per se. We arn't very good at it.

However one way around this was introduce it in role plays were I can get away with calling my Mrs anything under the sun depending on the scenario without getting a smack in the chops .

Yeah I've done that in the past is always fun. When suggested it to the OH though she didn't see how it would work and alas never got to do it.

Call her your slutty temptress, parading her juicy ass around to torment you, and you want to punish her for it...HARD!

I've found with my OH she seems to go up and down in liking it and not. t's like if we have a more vanilla period next time I try and bring it up in the bedroom (not completely out the blue) she's not that into the kinkier side of things again. Even by her own admission she was liking it and then she does start to like it after awhile.

But got some new ideas to work her up into stuff again Thanks!

How about 'tart'?

I can never dirty-talk. Just feel so ridiculous doing it, that my ex and I always used to burst out laughing :'D

your play toy, or cock tease anduse dirty and naughty tease mix them

dont just do it in the bedroom, when your out and you know oh cant say anything back whisper in there ear and continue whar you where doin

Luv bunny wrote:

Call her your slutty temptress, parading her juicy ass around to torment you, and you want to punish her for it...HARD!

Steady now...this is making me hot this thread haha :)

Ive been called a naughty little slut I didn't mind that but I think I was called something like dirty cum fuck I wasn't liking that as much not sure why. I've also been called a sexy stunner which is nice.

How about sexy cock sucker, dirty little minx?

Things like dirty little princess perhaps?

When I was seeing this guy he couldn't believe how naughty I was he loved it he would just tell me how naughty I was and what it did to him. He never really called me anything particularly dirty but I preferred it that way he'd tell me what I was doing to him and stuff like that I loved hearing how wild I was making him

Blimey id quite like someone to call me a good girl

Being a Good Girl is fine, but being a Bad girl is so much better!

That is very true!

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

" I cannot for the life of me talk dirty it just sounds silly coming out of my mouth, I'm ok in text but face to face I just get giggly!"

+1

I'm similar I'll try and do it but often times I'm cringing inside thinking I sound stupid. Via text no problem happily say stuff, guess it's just something to keep practising... And always up for practising 😉

Naughty, Bad, Good. Dirty.

A nice quicky outdoors.

The suggestion and instigation. "You're a Naughty Girl"

The copulation and penetration, with the cold winter air around your genitalia making your juices cold. "You're a Bad Girl"

The last few squirts of cum. "You're a Good Girl"

The walk back to the car, dribling and without pants. "You're a Dirty Girl"

It's all part of comunication. What's a fuck without engaging your other senses?

Enjoy. xx

Haha..I'm bad, good and everything inbetween. It's all good if it makes your bean pulsate and your cock twitch..............we are a dirty filthy wonderful bunch haha xx