Dirty Talk

Hi ladies and Gents.
I've been seeing my amazing fella for a little over a year, he recently asked me if there's anything that turns me on. I don't want to frighten him off, he's very reserved and only likes to do it in the bedroom. I can handle getting him out of that, given a little more time, and I'd like to add objects into the equation. Hehe
My problem is, he's asked me to talk dirty to him when we make love, i don't know what to say to him without sounding cheesy or sending him running for the hills asking him to do something too extreme to me.
I'd love to make his fantasy into reality.
Any suggestions please? Thanks xx

cheesy is usually good, just start off simple and take your queues on what to say next from what he says. at alot of o and a and that feels so good. always a good start

or just tell him what you want just dont jump straight into the extreme end of things build up to it.

Have a look at this thread

www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/753076-do-you-talk-dirty/

in particular Fluffbag's post. :)

Dirty talk should be a two-way thing; encourage your partner to talk dirty back to you and you will get an idea of the words and phrases that they like to hear.

Also, you could try dirty texting first, again you'll get an idea of what your partner likes, without worrying about sounding a bit silly

LetsTryThis wrote:

Have a look at this thread

www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/753076-do-you-talk-dirty/

in particular Fluffbag's post. :)

Agree that Fluffbag's post is excellent. A couple of other things:

Describe what is already happening/about to happen

If your going at it hammer and tongs say "Fuck me hard"

If he's about to cum say "I want your cum in me"

If you're about to cum, tell him

Compliments

You're so big tonight

That feels amazing

You're so hard

Yes, Fluffbags comments in my thread were so very helpful! I now feel more confident about being more vocal during sex, and it's done wonders - especially now I know how much it turns my OH on.

This thread is getting me in the mood to talk dirty...

Hello there, do you come here often...?

Janny wrote:

This thread is getting me in the mood to talk dirty...

Hello there, do you come here often...?

How very dare you!!!

Hi, lonley lass, Try to think of it as you would at trying to get him to take it out side the bed room. If you can do this for him, then ask him if you could make love some where else for you. My wife is a little reserved but if aroused enough can just about talk me into cumming, its amazing. you can do it its no differant than all the other sexual things you had to do for the first time.

Wow, thanks guys. I'll give some of your suggestions a try. I'll check out Fluffbag's post, thank you Let'sTryThis.
We've tried text sex dh, he didn't feel very comfortable with it :-( lol He doesn't talk dirty either, I'll ask him to show me what turns him on.
I suggested we try it in his kitchen on a chair today, he got very nervous, I think I'll have to change my tactics ahahahaha
He let me give him a blowjob for about 30 seconds in foreplay, it's a start. He's very straight laced, I'm terrified of frightening him away.

I read Fluffbag's post, then tried talking dirty in a text. He said it's nice, but I'm a Christian and shouldn't be talking like that.
I reminded him it was him who suggested it, he said it's not good. WTF??!!
Then i sent him a topless photo, I just got a very discouraging "hey you"
This morning he's not answering :-(
I thought that was normal stuff to do when you've been in a physically sexual relationship for a year??

Don't go too fast until you are confortable, or rather he is. You might scare him off. If he is really shy be a little gentle...? Good luck x

my wife loves talking dirty as we have sex,she tells me what she did with other men and uses explict words.i love it always makes me cum a lot.

Haha thank you Janny, I'll need it.
I'm going to see him in the afternoon so we can talk it through. Xx
lol Horny husband, I hope my man and me can get to that stage soon.