Dirty Text. Help

sounds like a good idea sexymel, knowing my luck i would txt chief of police...lol

lol, i did it once, before i got married, just as a joke and my mate is now with him and that was two years ago nearly!

going to give it a go then , you never know

good luck, let me know how you get on

haha, done it had a reply of thnx 4 yhe message but f*** off

well at least you got a thanks! maybe try a clean message for now and then go for the kill after a few textx!?!

Uggy, i feel your pain... but you're looking at it the wrong way. If you're single, you don't have "no-one" to text.....you just don't have a particular one person. That means you have countless people to text..... :-)

Freak X

Uggy are you just looking for a bit of harmless fun or are you looking for a relationship?

Sexychic wrote:

this site is amazing External Media

Have to agree with you there sexychic

Sexychic wrote:

I tried this yesterday for the first time ever and weve been together for 15yrs nearly I was surprised at how easy it became after the first one, and cant believe ive never done it before, Ill defo be doing it again soon, this site is amazing External Media

Have to agree, i had never tried this before until about a month or two ago and its surprising how easy it comes...perhaps it was all just bottled up inside and needed to be released.

Helps that the recipient has a similarly filthy mind too. External Media

my hubby doesn't like dirty talk

I swear Mel, if I ever met your hubby I'd give him a kick up the arse.

i do it regularly, he doesnt feel comfortable talking dirty, he does it sometimes but its very rare when he does, hes all into sending the sweet sloppy messages