dirty texts

i love writing dirty messages and sometimes photos depending on how badly i wana wimd hijm up at work but if he replies a dirty message it dosnt turn me on but i get turned on writing my own messages is that normal lol i no what i want and he never seems to get that ever tho he knows wat to do in bed i want somone who can make me drip wet with just messages any ideas im open to almost anything x

its all good fun but if your not happy with the reply's them you need to talk to him. i gave up in the end because my OH totally did not get it......

its all good fun but if your not happy with the reply's them you need to talk to him. i gave up in the end because my OH totally did not get it......

It really does sound like he does not get you and what turns you on or gets you going. Dare I say he sounds like he is just wanting one thing. You could try listing your fantasies and letting him know what turns you on so you can start to exchange "decent"texts. Maybe try and suggest some scenes or roleplays to act out on text. If not then maybe find someone who can.

think im just guna look for someone who can get my blood pumping over messages anyone intrested x

Thats difficult as we dont know what type of thing gets you going !

Some people are just not comfy expressing themselves in that way, perhaps he's just not confident about it, surely if he's good in bed then it's worth talking to him about it rather than searching for someone else?

I've known some guys who are brilliant at texting like that and others who just can't do it no matter how hard they try....

he does try but isnt brilliant he cant put his feelings down on paper but he texts other girls so whats wrong with me bein a bit friendly to a bloke :))

Thats really true, some people can perform but not put into words what they are thinking or feeling and others can talk and express their thoughts and fantasies. If you really like him then its worth persisting and trying to get mutual satisfaction.

Bethany wrote:

think im just guna look for someone who can get my blood pumping over messages anyone intrested x

why dont you use the chat on here?

Bethany wrote:

This forum isn't the kind of place to pick up anyone, whether this is through dirty chat/ txt, or real life dating.

I understand what you are saying in regards to dirty texting- they can be a big turn on, But really these things are often built up in different circumstances, and even if these things happen through the forum I don't think they should be publicly advertised.

There are things that would make my body react when written towards me whether it is a txt, email, or even letter. But often these involve things like mentiong of ones scent, real life elements, little secretes we both share. I doubt you will become dripping wet with comments from a stranger- also not everyone can get moist like that anyway, even with words or actions....

no one seems to be intrested so i might alwell go elsewere x

Bethany wrote:

Yes I agree going to an actual flirt website might benefit you rather than a forum which discusses about sex.

i wouldnt do it publicly but being a stranger gives it more of a thrill i think a bit of excitment in my life or do you think tht is strange x

Bethany wrote:

well you have not tried for long

i know but not sure if its a good idea anymore bein told more bad comments than goodnx

Bethany wrote:

i know but not sure if its a good idea anymore bein told more bad comments than goodnx

well the choice is your to make... we only give opionions

Bethany wrote:

I wasn't commenting on your desire, yes it's great to explore even with strangers, an yes there can be a thrill. But really making a thread basically stating you are up for txt masturbation within this forum isn't wise. It give's the wrong impression.

Yes people within these forums are sexually active, sexually open minded, and sexually accepting. But this is not a place to hook up.

yeah i no thanks think im guna enjoy myself very horny and wana have fun see were the night takes me x

I think the comments are because this forum isn't a place to pick people up for that kind of thing, there have been lots of problems in the past with people who think that just cos people are open enough to talk freely about sex this means they want to be hit on. It's clear in the rules here that that isn't permitted. There are tons of websites out there for that if you want it.

Hope you find what you are looking for.