dirty texts

I wasn't commenting on your desire, yes it's great to explore even with strangers, an yes there can be a thrill. But really making a thread basically stating you are up for txt masturbation within this forum isn't wise. It give's the wrong impression.

Yes people within these forums are sexually active, sexually open minded, and sexually accepting. But this is not a place to hook up.

i no its just a bit of fun over messages no hooking up just a bit of a laugh x

Bethany wrote:

yeah i no thanks think im guna enjoy myself very horny and wana have fun see were the night takes me x

you should use the private chat or sign up to scarlet magazine to forfill your needs, best not to use public forum...

i wanted your opinion on if i do talk to someone or not wen i do like somebody else thats why i said ill look else were think u got the wron end of the stick x

Well asking if anyone is interested is fairly clear, so don't think we did get the wrong end of the stick, but only you can decide if it's the right thing to do or not, no-one else can tell you.

This guy you mention is only a FWB I think you said on another thread and shags around so he can't exactly complain if you do a bit of texting with someone, but like I say it's your choice...

Bethany wrote:

i wanted your opinion on if i do talk to someone or not wen i do like somebody else thats why i said ill look else were think u got the wron end of the stick x

no problem..... happy to talk

the wrong end of which stick......?

Bethany wrote:

think im just guna look for someone who can get my blood pumping over messages anyone intrested x

this one?

having just read the whole thread, Bethany if you want advice, information or support then this forum is excellant at those things.

If you are looking for someone to exchange flirty/dirty texts with maybe you should consider finding another site just for that. But stay here for community support

xGGx

bethany i am up for it

i too share the passion for frisky texts! but sympathise with you as it is really hard finding appreciative reciepents! i think its a safe way to have some flirting fun and encourage it to all and everyone!!

cheers hustla :) your intrested in curves then x

bethany you should show yourself up on here as available for private chat you aint showing up

hello man of pleasure i am i just wrote a private chat to you but you never replyed x

yes interested in curves so how do we set it up

No offence guys but as previously mentioned this isn't a place for cybering or picking up.

PM chat each other if you must but leave it off the threads.

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

No offence guys but as previously mentioned this isn't a place for cybering or picking up.

External Media this.

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

Cool new name DRA! Totally confused me for a while then External Media

As for dirty texts etc:

I'd like to exchange dirty texts with my OH, as I think it would add a large dose of anticipation into our sex lives, which can only be a good thing! Not sure she is up for it though, maybe some time in the future.

Agree with DRA, this is not really the place to pick up partners for cybering, but for talking about sex topics. I can imagine that some of these chats may move across into cyber territory, and I for one have no issue with this as long as both parties involved are happy with it, and its not just one person "perving" on the other.

I'm sure there are other places for people to pick up cyber partners. I'm not sure if its appropriate to post them here, but maybe if there was an aknowledged other site that people use for cybering, it would move the perve issue away from LH. Plus all the people on the other site would be up for cybering, so everyone wins?

Just a thought, I'm sure there are reasons it wouldn't work!

You gotta giggle at the deperation really :) xx

*desperation (can really spell!)