Tex ting me crazy

HI everyone

Can you help me, do you enjoy receiving and sending horny texts and do you get turned on by them.

I love sending hot and horny texts to my wife it gets me well turned on and excited but she very rarely

texts a horny ones back she just agrees with what i have said in them i have said to her do you like my

texts and she said yes they make me smile whats that mean, do i give up trying or what anyone got any suggestion

thanks p

It doesn't mean you should give up! As you've stated, she likes the texts, they make her happy! Just because you like receiving something doesn't mean you'd like to reciprocate though, as you must know! You may have a dominant personality, whereas she may have a submissive one, she might love getting oral but hate giving blowjobs, etc etc,

Personally, I love getting sexy texts from my OH, however unless he specifically asks, I won't return the favour. I don't mind sending a sexy photo now and then, but dirty texting and phone sex just makes me feel embarrassed. I feel as if I'll be making a fool out of myself because I'm not sexy enough to do this sort of thing, if you get me. So even though my partner's horny texts turn me on, I'm a little nervous about sending my own!

Perhaps you should try asking her for a photo now and then, or prompting her to say something sexy. For example saying "I'll trade you lunch out this weekend for some sexy picture messages!" in a playful way, or asking her what sort of things she'd like to do to you that evening ;D.

Knowing that you want her to say these kind of things might make her relax about it a little more. It may not even have occurred to her that you want her to behave that way!

Like I say, it can make her happy without her wanting to join in! Just like sometimes you just want to be touched and enjoy it, rather than touching your partner at the same time! She could be a sex-crazed, highly-experimental dominatrix and yet feel weird about sending raunchy texts! Like I said, try giving her a bit of prompting, but if she still won't budge, don't feel disheartened! x

Thanks Bootes much appreciated p

I have the same situation with my wife, but I know she is pretty rubbish when it comes to things like communicating feelings, and I have asked her. I read somewhere about dirty talk and getting your partner to join in, they suggested using talk that required simple non-sexy replies, for example:

"You looked so sexy this morning when you left for work, your breasts looked amazing. Did you like feeling my penis rubbing against you before you left?"

That way you're prompting for a basic Yes or No reply with no expectation of her having to say anything more. This does mean you have to be a bit more imaginative though! I've only seen this recently so I'm yet to put it into practice, but it sounds like it could work quite well!

Ive always tried to, but im terrible at knowing what to say. Ive sent a few texts towards the OH before, and i think hes appreciated them.

Id love to receive them too though, its always nice to know, and even more fun when you meet up later!

Thanks jonnyBeBad and Inara14 much appreciated p

I don't think I really like them... if I'm busy with the kids or whatever, a message like that can be jarring and seem vulgar.

But, I know I've had relationships where a little bit of suggestiveness in an email has been fun. Nothing too explicit, but just letting me know that they're thinking steamy thoughts. That makes me smile.

I LOVE dirty text messages and I don't care what I'm doing when I receive them!

If I'm busy it just means I have longer to think about the filth I'm going to send back. If I'm bored it gives me something to do.

The only thing I hate is if you're sending messages and the other person stops - FRUSTRATING!

Overall, I love them

Oh but to answer the 2nd part of your question - my OH doesn't really get the sending of dirty messages. I can send him a message but he doesn't really enter into the spirit of what I'm insinuating. Perhaps because he's shy or not too confident, I'm not sure......

I've stopped now, only because I get frustrated and I think it makes my OH a little uncomfortable. My suggestion would be to finish off your message with a question. It kind of 'forces' her to think of a reply (unless she really doesn't want to) and may lessen her inhibitions x

If your partner is uncomfortable, you can also just send messages that are flirty/suggestive, without being explicit. Instead of saying "I can't wait to suck your hard, throbbing pleasure pole" (lol) you can say "I'm really, REALLY looking forward to you getting home. ;) Have a good day and get home safe."

That's the sort of thing I'd send my husband, who would probably be embarrassed to get something explicit. (He also has a long commute, so letting him know I care about him, in general, makes him feel loved.)

You cant beat sending & receiving horny txts gets you & the other half going