Sex Talk.. Sexting.. whatever you wana call it.. How.. Just How..

When trying to sextext the boyfriend I can never think of anything imaginitive.. just the usual normal stuff which I'm getting bored with.. Please help!!

It's hard to explain on here within the rules.

Erm say you like giving him oral, you'd say "I can't wait to get home so you can put yourself in my mouth, I want you to push it deep into my mouth. Do you want that? Tell me what you want to do to me" etc

Does that make sense/ help at all? It's not easy to work out because it has to be how you feel. If it was someone you didn't know, you can say anything because you won't need to be doing it, but with a boyfriend he'll want it to be how you really feel

Good luck

Yeah. Tough to actually explain on here like poppycat says but here goes:

Some basic advice would be to make statements and ask questions so he can respond. A lot of people just leave you at 'oh that feels so good' which means you have to do all the work in the next text. It doesn't always have to be super graphic but enthusiasm is definitely the key! Just like with real life sex you want to at least seem confident. Sounds like you might want to describe different positions or test out some fantasies that might be too much face to face at the moment. It's a great way to experiment before taking the plunge, so to speak. Good luck! I totally appreciate how difficult it can be.x

I'm thinking it's cos he's away with work at the moment and missing the sexual intimacy between us if that makes sense.. I've sent a few before to him but I just feel like I'm always repeating myself and getting bored with saying the same thing.. so surely he is too.. lol xx

Yes that sounds like it and the girls sound spot on! I know getting naughty in a graphic kinda way is wicked, but you can play it cool too! I would imagine he feels the same when he's away from you! xx

I agree with what the previous posts have said, it is difficult to keep it fresh sometimes but it is meant to be fun & experimental ^_^ I found that writing what I can picture in my head (it doesn't have to be in graphoc detail, just enough for him to be able to reply too) or making suggestions/saying what you'd like to do if you were together at that moment & if you want send a naughty photo. It all comes down to what yo are comfortable doing/saying and of course having fun with it.

From what you have said 'missing the sexual intimacy between us', I would suggest a single text, something like 'I want you' or 'I can't wait to be with you', from experience these types of texts get a great response because it is raw, not seedy, but just sums up what you want. I hope this helps and good luck! ^_^ x

The few times I've done this, get your self wound up and just start writing, DONT READ IT BACK till you've sent it, you'll be amazed what you send when your imagination is let to run wild, especially if your getting increasingly more frustrated. Always leave me wanting to get in my car and drive to where ever she is ha.

A pic of myself or part of myself hinting at what I'm wearing is always a good way to work him up

Agree with all that's been said just a thought tho if your the one who always gets it started

Try to get him to every once in awhile. He may open up about he's wants to do/try that you didn't know. Giving you a few more ideas 😊

I find I can be naughtier by text than in person which drives OH wild, I just can't talk dirty face to face, dissolve into giggles!!

Use lots of open questions such as those beginning What..? Where...? How...? That way, he cannot just react by saying yes, no, nice, fantastic.... He will have to think about something before he answers and will, hopefully, come up with something new that you haven't thought of before.

Senior President wrote:

Use lots of open questions such as those beginning What..? Where...? How...? That way, he cannot just react by saying yes, no, nice, fantastic.... He will have to think about something before he answers and will, hopefully, come up with something new that you haven't thought of before.

I'm exactly the same...cant say anything face to face but can write absolutely anything...in fact i have a friend in australia who i exchange hot fantasy stories with from time to time.... If i were you i'd start by saying what would happen if you surprise visited him....you knock on his door...he opens it to find you there...wearing???? He's amazed and instantly turned on because its been so long...he pulls youinto his room and slams you against the door......and off you go 😉

Senior President wrote:

+1 :)

Phone him out the blue and male on that u are the head mistress of the school then let you filty minds do the rest x

And just try and prtend u dont no each other x

This is something i was never good at in my past relationship, i didn't want to do it and felt uncomfortable and silly, plus it was completely one sided, but my ex was very controlling and if we didnt sex talk we didn't talk at all actually (he completely ignored me when my mum died because he knew he couldn't force me to just sex talk to get him off!)

If it IS for you though, don't be affraid of changing things up, if you normally take a submissive roll, you can try a dominant stance, or even just alter the language you use, either up the vulgarity or lower it to use different terms, it will make what could be a samey conversation seem different and new.

If all else fails.. Ring him and orgasm over the phone. Or leave a voicemail of it. He'll love it!

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

If all else fails.. Ring him and orgasm over the phone. Or leave a voicemail of it. He'll love it!

Okay. I am so doing that voicemail thing. Genius!x

bex1213 wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Okay. I am so doing that voicemail thing. Genius!x

Let me know how it goes! x

Being in a relationship where we spend a lot of time 12 000 km apart this is an important part to keep us going.

We alos have wildly different views on what's enjoyable. E. G. Anal.

Thus we have decided on a "rule". What we're sexting or saying on the phone doesn't have to happen when we meet. It's not a promise of what will happen. It is a fantasy we share to endure the time we're separated and to give enough energy, it has to be vivid and strong and oftentimes well out of the comfort zone of one of us.

E.g. Coming in the mouth is a no-no. But in the sexts or phone conversations i frequently ask if i may come in her mouth. She says yes and i come because she says i can. I know i can't when we meet and she knows i understand she did 't promise to let me come in her mouth when we meet for real.

Understand?